May 24th, 2019
1. “Scrapper” James Stone was awarded a DQ victory over “All Ego” Ethan Page, after Page deliberately low-blowed him after two minutes of action. Following the match, Page viciously attacked, and berated Stone, assaulting him with various microphone shots to the head, which left him bloodied and bruised.
Page ignored event staff and management trying to pull him out of the ring, as he continued his assault. Eventually Stone would get to his feet, and challenge Page to a match on June 21st, claiming he would make “All Ego” respect him.
2. In a high-flying three-way Tag Team match, C*4 Tag Team Champions, The Space Pirates (Space Monkey & Shane Sabre) retained their championships against the debuting Special K (Deranged & Azriael) and MTL Elite (Benjamin Tull & Brad Alekxxis).
3. Jonathan Rukin defended the C*4 Underground Championship successfully against PUF (subbing for an injured Sheldon Jean).
Following the match, “MVP” Michael Von Payton took the microphone and called out Sheldon for the attack on him in April. Von Payton called out Sheldon to appear the following month and step into the ring face to face with him.
4. In an entertaining contest, Tyson Dux and the returning “Beast King” FTM (subbing for Chris Dickinson) defeated U.F.Cecil Nyx and Eric Spicely. Dux continued to goad and cheap shot Spicely.
5. In one of the stand-out matches of the night, the returning Josh Briggs scored a major upset pinning “Speedball” Mike Bailey. The two battled back and forth, and it could have gone either way, but in the end Briggs managed to get the big win.
6. In an absolutely wild six-man tag team match that saw doors and chairs used, The Butcher and The Blade (Pepper Parks & Andy Williams) along with “Diamond Tiger” Kobe Durst defeated the trio of Matt Angel, Eli Everfly, and “Retrosexual” Anthony Greene.
Following the match, out of frustration, Angel laid out Everfly and Greene… which was met with a smile and slow-clap from one Kobe Durst.
7. In a number one contendership battle, Tabarnak De Team, Mathieu St. Jacques and Thomas Duboisdefeated Fight or Flight (Vaughn Vertigo & Gabriel Fuerza).
8. In a wild main event, that went throughout the building, C*4 Champion Josh Alexander retained his Championship against the challenge of “Filthy” Tom Lawlor. The brawl saw the use of many chairs, a door, and even a Slim Jim.
In the end, Josh Alexander stood tall. Following the match, Alexander told C*4 Management he is ready for any and all challengers on June 21st!
C*4 returns to action on Friday June 21st, as we conclude our 12th Season of action when we present “Crossing the Line 12: SET IT OFF!” Card details to come soon!