C*4 presents “Strange Days” – Official Results
Saturday, September 30, 2017
Attendance: SUPER DUPER NO VACANCY SOLD OUT (500+)
Announcer: The Voice
Commentary: Adam B, Rahim Ali, Chaz Lovely, Ethan Page
Mikey Skyros beat Jock Samson
1. Francis Novak scored a shocking upset, pinning “MVP” Michael Von Payton, to win a three-way match, also including Shane Sabre. Von Payton was said to be livid backstage over the loss to the less-experienced Novak.
2. “All Ego” Ethan Page narrowly scored the win over the returning “Concrete Rose” Sonny Kiss.
3. Vanessa Kraven, and “High n’ Mighty” (Jonathan Rukin & Velvet Jones) beat the trio of The Fraternity (Channing Decker and Trent Gibson), along with “The Bad Girl” Penelope Ford.
4. In an outstanding contest, and what many people feel was one of the top choices for match of the night, “The Walking Weapon” Josh Alexander overcame “The Bad Boy” Joey Janela. Both men gave absolutely everything they had, and in the end it seemingly could have gone either way.
5. Prior to the start of the next match, former C*4 Champion, Twiggy made his way to the ring and proceeded to speak. As per usual he berated the crowd, and told them that he had told Tyson Dux to stay home, just to screw with his opponents and C*4 Management.
He then introduced Evil UNO and his unexpected partner, the “Beast King” FTM.
Uno and FTM used several shortcuts to defeat former C*4 Tag Team Champions, Stu Grayson and Thomas Dubois.
Following the match, the trio once again assaulted Grayson and Dubois, which lead to C*4 Champion, Mathieu St. Jacques to storm the ring to help his helpless friends.
St. Jacques too found himself attacked ad assaulted with repeated vicious chair shots, and left to be carried out.
6. In a wild six-way scramble, Space Monkey pinned “The Curse” Cecil Nyx to score the win. Also included in the match, all giving stand-out performances, were Matt Angel, Mark Wheeler, and the debuting Sean Carr, and Brandon Watts.
7. Heavy Metal Chaos, James Storm and Alextreme regained the C*4 Tag Team Championships, defeating Fight or Flight, Vaughn Vertigo and Gabriel Fuerza, to begin their second reign and ending FOF’s first.
8. In a match that lived up to all expectations, in somewhat of an upset, “Dirty” Buxx Belmar overcame Colt Cabana, in a entertaining contest.
9. C*4 Underground Champion, “Diamond Tiger” Kobe Durst shocked all in attendance as he scored a major and shocking upset, ending Mathieu St. Jacques’ 735 day reign as C*4 Champion.
St. Jacques sported taped ribs heading into the match, after the assault he suffered earlier. However the longest reigning C*4 Champion of all-time would not let the injury hold him back.
Both men brawled throughout the building, and beat each other senseless. Official Benny the Ref ended up taking a piledriver, and taken out of the match as well.
In the end, a low-blow, followed by a top-rope powerbomb through chairs, and a KobeBreaker, was what it took in the end to allow Durst to become the 11th C*4 Champion, as a second official made it to the ring to score the final pin.