Fighting Back 2: Wrestling with Cancer
Fri. Aug. 17th, 2012
Announcer: The Voice
1) Mathieu St. Jacques won the second annual Fighting Back Invitational, in controversial fashion, last eliminating Buxx Belmar. Chaos quickly erupted which led to several battle royal participants running back to the ring and brawling. Which turned into an 8-man tag team match…
2) Buxx Belmar, The Afterparty (Cecil Nyx and Chaz Lovely), Brent B. defeated Mathieu St. Jacques, “Superstar” Shayne Hawke, Jimmy Stone, and Randy Berry, in a wild, impromptu, 8-Man Tag Team Match.
3) In an Inter-Species Wrestling showcase match, ISW ‘Other’ Champion, El Hijo Del Bamboo retained over “The Quebec Cowboy” Giant Tiger. A match that has to be seen to be believed.
4) “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal pinned “MVP” Michael Von Payton, in a great match, which saw both men give it their all. Von Payton almost had Lethal beaten on several occasions, but in the end, Lethal rebounded, and got the win. Following the match, Lethal took the mic, and lead the crowd in a standing ovation for Von Payton
5) Vanessa Kraven, and her tag team partner, Sexxxy Eddy, defeated the “World Inter-gender Champion”, Twiggy, and his one-night returning partner, Beef Wellington. Throughout the match, Twiggy belittled Beef, and demanded the spotlight. When Beef Wellington had Sexxxy Eddy knocked out for the win, Twiggy demanded that Beef hoist him up to deliver there Wolfmun finisher. Beef indeed picked him up, and then dropped him to the mat. Following that, Beef delivered an Ass-punch to Twiggy, sending him into a massive choke-bomb by Vanessa Kraven. Kraven got the pin seconds later.
6) In a pure-wrestling clinic, “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin pinned Harry Smith. Both men demonstrated their encyclopedic technical wrestling knowledge – matching each other move for move. In the end, Elgin pinned Smith with a cradle for the 1-2-3, in the middle of the ring.
7) C*4 Champion, “Ronin” Josh Alexander and “The Dominator” Bobby Lashley defeated “Iron Lion” Sebastian Suave & “Textbook” Tyson Dux in a very hard fought tag team contest.
8 ) Player Uno was crowned the inaugural Fighting Back Champion, when he overcame “The Emperor” Stu Grayson, and “Speedball” Mike Bailey, in a three-way dance. In a match that surpassed their first three-way encounter at the first Fighting Back last summer, all three men gave it their all. In the end, Player Uno managed to pin Grayson, and get the pin, for a massive win.
An even bigger thank you to all of you who helped us cross last year’s $10 000 total.
An official tally will be released tonight!Details for FIGHTING BACK III will be coming soon as well.