Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: An open letter to C*4 fans...  (Read 2549 times)
MarkP

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2011, 06:25:58 PM »

Hey everybody,
I just wanted to take a moment and address a few things as we prepare to close out the season, this Friday night.

Over the last 10 months, C*4 has grown in many ways, and I am confident in saying we had our best season ever.  From an in-ring perspective, new standards have been set in action.  Our locker room has seen many guests (Shawn Diavari, Sonjay Dutt, Raven, Rhino, and Colt Cabana), and many new faces who have month after month shown they belong with C*4's very best and earned spots on the roster (Sebastian Suave, Scotty O'Shea, Brent B., Mathieu St. Jacques, and others).  Our core roster, including the best this city and country, have stepped up and continued to deliver show after show.

We have hit the road and found a successful "home away from home" in Montreal - a city we look to running a little more frequently next season.

Our DVD sales are at an all time high as well, as look to expand our international DVD releases, through several new means, hopefully to be announced this summer.

Looking forward to Season 5, next fall (Never expected to last this long! Wow), I wanted to touch on a few more things.

I have brought on some extra hands / partners in the mix to give C*4 the stability it needs to grow, and hopefully build on the existing infrastructure and ground work I have started.  I wouldn't have taken this help if I didn't need it.    We will hopefully see improvements in various production elements, when C*4 returns next fall.   

In terms of the "extra hands", and partners - we all have the same vision for C*4.  It is the vision I first had four years ago, when I launched C*4.  It is the vision I continue to have.  C*4's mission is and always has been: To promote the best wrestling shows Ottawa has ever seen.
This will not change.  I promise as long as the C*4 name is promoted in Ottawa, you can trust the stamp of quality associated with that.

Now - on to the fall...

Normally C*4 begins its season in September.  However, due to several factors, C*4's planned kick-off for Season 5 will take place as we celebrate our 4th Anniversary, in mid-November 2011  (November 19th, 2011 to be exact.).  Already the planning has begun, and my hope it to launch into Season 5, the same way we are finishing Season 4 -  with a bang.

That said  - don't worry - you won't have to go that long without the C*4 action you know and love.   

Many of the people behind C*4 are putting their hearts and energy into a major event this summer.  Details will be released soon, but in August, the event "Fighting Back: Wrestling with Cancer" will be taking place.  With 100% of ticket sales will be going directly to the Canadian Cancer Society, this is a labour of love by many people.  We hope to raise a serious chunk of change for the CCS, and we are working hard to make it a night to remember.

Details will be coming shortly, but for now you can visit the official website at www.fighting-back.ca  (still under construction.) 

So like  I said, while the official season ends  this Friday night, and next season doesn't begin until November - all of us hope you will be able to get a needed mid-summer fix, and support a great cause, with the "Fighting Back" event.

I guess that is all for now.
Thank you again  - we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for all of you fans.
See you on Friday night!

Mark

Moonbase_Alpha
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 06:41:34 PM »

I know I post a lot of s**t and joke around a lot but I want to thank you, Mark, on behalf of my wife and I. We had become VERY bored with the state of pro wrestling over the past few years until we discovered, by chance, C*4. I can proudly say that the product, the wrestlers and the merchandise (shirts/dvd's) are second to none. I can proudly say that whenever I've had a complaint or minor issue with anything, you've been quick to respond very professionally. Each and every time we attend a C*4 event, we have what wrestling is supposed to be for the fans...FUN! As long as there is a C*4, we'll be there come hell or high water.

(On a side note, since my birthday is in November, I expect a Moonbase Alpha 6-man (or woman) scramble match. To win, a wrestler must go bald in the center of the ring...naturally.  That match may last a looong time. Grin )

P.S. Please... give for Phrank Morin to the Canadian Cancer Society.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 06:48:03 PM by Moonbase_Alpha » Logged
KS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 12:38:18 AM »

Thanks again for all the work all of you at C4 do. I just recently learnt about you guys and well, you're the best promotion I think next to ROH and PWG, far ahead of WWE and TNA. You give me a place where I can bond with family and enjoy great entertainment. Can't wait to see what is in store in the future!

VBishop

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 09:37:22 PM »

Thank YOU, Mark, for providing Ottawa with some of the best wrestling it's ever seen. C*4 has exposed fans to so much talent that they never would have seen otherwise. Over the past year, C*4 has shown me what it's like to be a fan again and to suspend belief for one night.

I can't wait for the season finale, the season opener, Fighting Back...everything! C*4 is here to stay - not just because of the loyal fans, but because of the passion and commitment of all those involved in making C*4 the great product it is.
Moonbase_Alpha
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 05:52:04 PM »

Don't forget to buy C*4 merch tomorrow night at the "C*4 Arena" and show your support.
northernpatriot

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 08:46:02 PM »

Even though I've only been to a couple c4 shows, I to am very greatful for for the quality of the product I have seen. I hope c4 continues long into the future.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: