Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: An open letter from "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen  (Read 1244 times)
C*4
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: April 29, 2011, 07:02:12 PM »

An email from "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen...

Hello all.

I feel like tomorrow night's C*4 event is a new beginning for me.
After being knocked down the ladder of the title scene by Stup's victory over me last show (congratulations by the way), I feel like I need a new goal in the company.

And I have found it.

Over the course of the last few months I have started to give wrestling seminars around the local wrestling scene here in Montreal. It's my way of giving back to the wrestling world. I help whoever comes to the training to become a better, smarter wrestler and from what I hear, everyone thinks it helps them.

Those seminars have allowed me to meet and get to know some very good, young wrestlers that have the potential to go far, if given the chance. And I would like to help them achieve that.

That's why I requested to C*4 management that this Saturday, they allow me to give two of those young wrestlers I am talking about the chance to impress the C*4 fans and make a name for themselves here. But putting them against one another, in my mind, isn't enough.
It's one thing for two guys to have a good match. It's another for them to have a good match and manage to survive when they're in the same ring as one of the most sadistic, brutal and violent man to set foot in the squared circle in recent memory...me.

What I'm talking about is a 3-Way Dance between myself and the two competitors I chose to get this chance, Johnny Jack Spade and Urban Miles.

But, as most of you probably know already, there's already a 3-Way Dance planned for this Saturday's event. So, to make sure this doesn't get repetitive, I have asked C*4 to add another competitor to this match and they have accepted.

Just like Spade and Miles, he's also a young, hungry wrestler with something to prove. The difference between him and the other two, however, is that he has never attended one of my seminars, even if he could certainely learn a thing or ten from me.

I am, of course, talking about my little pal Mike Bailey. Good ol' Speedball. Or is it Spitball? 8-ball? Whatever.

So, there you have it folks. Tomorrow night, Four Corner showdown, first wrestler to get a pin or submission wins the match. This is the chance for Spade and Miles to make a strong, lasting impression on the best wrestling fans in Canada. It's a chance for me to hurt people, which I always appreciate. And it's a chance for Basketball to finally win a match...but that's a bit of a longshot.

See you all tomorrow night!

Oh, and Bailey...You might want to bring some bandages and stuff for your chest for after the match.

Just looking out for you bud...

So apparently, we can now confirm an unexpected match-up...

Kevin Steen's Invitational Four Corner Match
"Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen
Vs.
"Speedball" Mike Bailey
Vs.
Urban Miles
Vs.
Johhny Jack Spade

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS HUGE EVENT!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: