Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Rest in Peace, Phrank Morin  (Read 19360 times)
MarkP

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2011, 02:28:23 PM »

I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the death of a great person, a friend, and a popular member ofr the C*4 and ISW families, Phrank Morin.

Phrank, age 23, was better known as Stinky the Homeless Guy, as well as Bash Bison, to all of you fans.  

For the last several months, Phrank was battling an aggressive form of cancer, which had come upon him suddenly late last year.  His friends and family stood with him the whole way.  And in turn, he kept a brave and smiling face, and kept those around him comforted with his one of a kind sense of humor.

To know Phrank was to love him. On Friday when he passed, he did so with the love of countless people, who carried him and his battle in their hearts.

I hope all of our fans take a moment to remember the outstanding performer that Phrank was. And to all his friends to continue to remember the great person he was.

I miss you Phrank, and so do the wrestlers and staff of the promotions you worked for.  You gave us all something to smile about everytime you stepped into the ring, whether it be as Kid Supreme, Stinky the Homeless Guys, Bash Bison, Big Van Voltage, or whichever member of the illustrious FireMask family was debuting next.

Rest in peace, and in the love of everybody you left behind.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 06:53:50 PM by C*4 » Logged
RotchyKongISW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 03:29:31 PM »

Incredible performer, and an even better person.

Friend to many, instantly liked by all who met him. Kind. Gentle. Funny. One of the greatest human beings I've ever had the privilege to know.

I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we're all pretty devastated by his loss - but know that he's in a better place right now.

Life is precious, everyone.  Never forget that.

-Mike
#Cancer Stinks 

www.interspecieswrestling.com
"Pro wrestling is f***ed, and we're doing the f***ing."
Nwo4LiFe
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 04:29:46 PM »

This was posted in Today's Ottawa Sun On Sports Page 21:

Ottawa Wrestler Loses Cancer Fight:

Phrank Morin an Ottawa based wrestler passed away on Friday after battling cancer for several months he was only 23...
For Ottawa's C*4 Wrestling Promotion Morin Wrestled as *Bash Bison* but he was best known to Quebec wrestling fans under the name "Stinky The Homeless Guy" for cult wrestling promotion Inter Species Wrestling..
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 04:31:13 PM by RotchyKongISW » Logged
Le Bum

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 04:37:13 PM »

Got to speak with Phrank on one occasion (at the Rideau Carleton Raceway). Great guy and what a smile.

So young. R.I.P. Phrank

C4 Board members: Live life to the fullest.

Maryse est hot en clisse.
DieHard

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 05:01:00 PM »

This is a huge shock.  One that, when nwo4life called me to tell me, I didn't believe it.  I was angry... I was angry that someone would use cancer and death as some kind of sick twisted April Fools Day joke.  "Ha haa.... I'm not really dead."  I wasn't going to believe it.  I've fallen for it before, I wasn't going to fall for it again. 

I still have a real tough time believing it.  That's just too fucking young, man.  Cancer is a horrible evil fucking disease.

R.I.P.  Phrank.

Bitch be tripping balls.

The Wrestling Game
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=144793
RotchyKongISW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 05:40:10 PM »

From Colin Delaney.

Usually I don't do this and facebook isn't really the forum I wanted to write on but an amazing person passed away yesterday. I didn't get a chance to know him very well but I was fortunate enough to share a meal with him, spend some time with him, and had the pleasure of sharing the ring with him. He was best friends with someone who I consider a very close friend and to anyone who was close with him my deepest sympathy's go out to you as well. Phrank, you were taken way too young and you will be missed. Amuse-toi là haut. Je t'aime.

www.interspecieswrestling.com
"Pro wrestling is f***ed, and we're doing the f***ing."
BFB

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 06:07:54 PM »

RIP man.
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 06:28:34 PM »

Phrank was a kind, funny person. We shared the same birthday, although he was three years younger than me. Last time I saw him was on our birthday at C*4. I believe I got a picture taken with with him as we were the birthday boys. I've knew Phrank for many years where I first met him at CPW. I saw his first match.

He was a good friend. I miss him. I love you Phrank.

Jimmy Jacobs is god!
ATJB

C4 Wrestling Play by Play

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2011, 06:42:06 PM »

I never got the chance to get to know Phrank personally but Im glad to have seen him wrestle several times wether it was as Bash Bison/Stinky/Big Van Voltage he always put on a great entertaining contest.

It's very scary to hear that someone that young died of a disease like cancer, especially when that age is so close to mine, its a very disturbing wake up call.

RIP
pete
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2011, 09:15:19 PM »

Never realised he was that young, my condolences to his family and friends.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Jump to: