Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Rest in Peace, Phrank Morin  (Read 19103 times)
J.R.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2011, 12:44:14 AM »

That was a great story Rotchy.
RotchyKongISW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2011, 12:26:58 PM »

Over-Bob's wedding reception sucked Smiley

www.interspecieswrestling.com
"Pro wrestling is f***ed, and we're doing the f***ing."
Thunder Junior

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2011, 01:25:41 AM »

RIP PHRANK MORIN

wrestling fans.
MFortune

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2011, 09:45:22 AM »

CPW April 8th, 2006

Stupefied vs. Player Uno vs. Kid Supreme

http://youtu.be/WdgUr9RrwnE
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 09:47:40 AM by MFortune » Logged
ZZTop

Apex Wrestling Show

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2011, 11:04:19 AM »

Awesome match man

***~~~Keeping "The PIMP Hand" Strong since 2010~~~***
MarkP

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2011, 07:43:35 PM »

A fantastic article written by Llakor for Slam! Wrestling.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2011/04/07/17910576.html
Moonbase_Alpha
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2011, 08:41:56 PM »

A fantastic article written by Llakor for Slam! Wrestling.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2011/04/07/17910576.html

Uber like.
The Voice

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2011, 04:55:32 PM »

I met Phrank at CPW when he first came in with Uno & Stup. The kid was a joy to talk to, always smiling, always had kind words for all. We had many conversations about everything and anything over the years. It was always a joy to speak to him and be around him.

Even in the last week of his life, he was able to make people around him laugh and smile. I'm glad I went to see him at the Hospital on the Monday before his passing. I had a sick feeling that he would not make it before I returned from Mexico and had to see him. He made me laugh and feel at ease with the eventuality of him leaving this world.

I was unfortunately, right....He passed away the day I left and I returned too late to pay my respects, say goodbye, celebrate his life and share some tears at his funeral with the wrestling community, family and friends. I heard the place was jammed packed! Not surprised, Phrank had that effect on people, he was a wonderful human being. It might sound corny to some, but I had a "Cerveza" in his honor in Mexico....

A CPW memory for me is as a member of "Tri-Force" Phrank came up to me and said that I would announce them to the ring as they do for contestants on the The Price is Right! Of course I agreed, so they sat in the crowd and one by one I announced them to "Come on down! Your the next contestant on the CPW Ring" or something like that.... Cheesy They had huge name tags on their chests!

R.I.P. Kid

Voice

The Voice of Reason
Groovyphoenix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2011, 11:17:12 PM »

Wow... I had the honor of speaking with Phrank, though we hadn't kept in touch for a while I was there to see him and his antics at the CPW shows as "Tri-Force" and its true, he has a "joy de vivre" that could not be argued. 23 is too young, The Wrestling community and people in general have lost a good piece of that community with the passing of Phrank.

I can't say I knew him very well though I did speak with him often, it's true that he indeed did have a smile plastered on his face 24/7 and he loved wrestling.

R.I.P Phrank, you will be missed, sorry this is so late in coming but I don't read teh C4 part of this board very often and I just found out of his passing.

Doritos Punk

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2011, 10:50:11 PM »

I didn't know Phrank personally but I really appreciated his numerous performances. Though, by seeing him talking to the people at the end of the night, I had positive vibes that he seemed to be truly loved by his entourage.

I lost people I love in the past, falling down from that deadly disease. Please extend my sincere condolences to his friends and family.

R.I.P. Phrank! 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to: