Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: JOHNNY DEVINE + PETEY WILLIAMS  (Read 5298 times)
Moonbase_Alpha
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2009, 02:16:08 AM »

Yes he has. A show way back about 8 or 9 years ago. I was at that show with Eddie and some boys from Daulton's era. I can't remember where exactly.....St.Laurent Arena or something. He wrestled a guy called Picture Perfect I think. I remember because Shawn McMillan was angry because somebody else had the "ShowTime" name. Wink

Voice

I remember this one... I believe it was a Brusier-show.  Same night as Summer Slam 2001 I believe.  Tyson Dux wrestled Jack "Submarine sandwich on my tights" Damage in the opener... During the course of the match Damage slammed Dux right through the ring....

Eric wrestled Bobby Roode in Gatineau at the TNA show a few years ago. We were front row!!!! Got an Angle autograph and Simon Diamond/Pat Kenny was there too.
RotchyKongISW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 08:27:06 AM »

Eric wrestled Chris Sabin at a show at Algonquin College, too.  While wearing his bootleg Shawn Michaels mark tights.

www.interspecieswrestling.com
"Pro wrestling is f***ed, and we're doing the f***ing."
gordo
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2009, 04:13:19 PM »

Given Young's current status with TNA I expect that his cost would be prohibitive to indy promoters.
GDAWG

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2009, 11:44:25 PM »

I like Petey and I think Devine can produce a great match, but to be quite honest, IMO, there tag with the Untouchables sucked ass. Looked like they all mailed it in.

#1 FVE CAMERA WHORE
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: