Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Best of 2009  (Read 8878 times)
RotchyKongISW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2009, 08:56:33 PM »

Just a suggestion, is all. 

www.interspecieswrestling.com
"Pro wrestling is f***ed, and we're doing the f***ing."
Leeroy

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2009, 09:10:13 PM »

Wrestler of the Year - Twiggy.  The kid busts his ass.  One of the best underdog wrestlers EVER.

Tag Team of the Year - The Flatliners.  Kinda miss them, but SSB and The Warriors fill the void and continue to impress bigtime.

Match of the Year - Every single match Twiggy and MVP had together.  Seriously... just wow.  That wasn't even wrestling, that shit was ART.

Moment of the Year - Mike Elgin slamming three dudes AT THE SAME TIME.  Let's see Cena pull THAT off.  Pussy.

Surprise of the Year - That Mark hasn't fired me yet.

Feud of the Year - Me vs. Anthony and The Drunk Tank

Show of the Year - Triumph, the season opener.  Seriously... even I was awesome that night.

Most Popular Wrestler of the Year - This was so Raheem Ali's year.  I love introducing the guy because it's a guaranteed pop.  Jeez even the GUYS swoon for him.

Most Hated Wrestler of the Year - Kevin Steen, only because if you include the last ISW show, he bagged me twice this year.

Most Improved Wrestler of the Year - I'm not a wrestler but I'll say ME anyway.  I suck marginally less this year.  And I can hold my liquor better.

Most Inspirational Wrestler of the Year
- Stupified... he inspires me to want to work on my abs.  Little bastard is one ripped motherfucker.

Rookie / Newcomer of the Year - "Hacker" Scotty O'Shea!  I gotta see more of this kid!  Plus as a glasses-wearing video game nerd, I can relate to him.

Comeback of the Year - That time when Anthony made fun of me for messing up a line, and I told him that I'd ask him to write my cue cards for me, but he didn't know how to read.  Yep... good comeback Wink

Woman of the Year - Addy Starr, even though she interrupts me during my awesome stories.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 09:11:54 PM by Leeroy » Logged

Konitchiwa Bitches Smiley
Darcy

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2009, 09:35:29 PM »

Wrestler of the Year
MVP.

Tag Team of the Year
The warriors - 2.0 gets a nod but have split I guess with "the hot property" going solo?

Match of the Year
I can never remember these for shit. MVP dropping twiggy through the table is the freshest thing in mind so lets go with that.

Moment of the Year
When fan intervenes with el generico mask vs mvp only to be revealed as twiggy. Elgins triple slam gets honorable mention.

Surprise of the Year
MVP winning the match where twiggy would be banned for 1 year. Hon. mention rush's chair shot on Bash.

Feud of the Year
Was there more than 1? Twiggy/MVP

Show of the Year
Really there's always something I like about a c4 show, no single show stands out to me.

Most Popular Wrestler of the Year
Psycho Mike

Most Hated Wrestler of the Year
Shane Hawke, although he hasnt been around in a while. He's even getting hate by proxy through Rush/Rahim/Bash.

Most Improved Wrestler of the Year
Rush.

Most Inspirational Wrestler of the Year
Never seen much I would call inspirational TBH.

Rookie / Newcomer of the Year
Psycho Mike.

Comeback of the Year
Twiggy. Table slam.

Woman of the Year
Addy starr for her eddy-reviving-powers.

Ref of the year
Bakais. He has the best facial expressions of anyone in the ring. The other ref needs to get his name on his shirt so hes not just "other ref".

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: