Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Virus vs. ?  (Read 6159 times)
BloodySavage

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2010, 05:29:59 AM »

who do u wanna c match up with Virus, myself, i would like to c rukin

foam armour is GAY
subway
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 09:11:57 AM »

First name that came to mind was Extremo.  Extremo or Rukin vs. Virus would be a classic match.  Or even a three-way match with all of them.

Virus could come out and explain that he's been watching their series of matches, and although he was impressed with them, they were missing something ........ him.
Moonbase_Alpha
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 10:53:34 PM »

Virus vs Steen or Dux!
GDAWG

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 01:38:21 PM »

why the fuck would you book steen vs virus or dux vs virus....steen and dux were main eventers for several shows now and your going to put a mid carder vs them? WTF. And whats all this love going to Rukin for? really he had OK matches vs the same dude 3 shows in a row, before that nobody seemed to care much about him.

#1 FVE CAMERA WHORE
Whiteburbia
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 01:42:56 PM »

Feed him to Elgin, powerbomb to the floor. Off the top rope.
GDAWG

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 01:47:52 PM »

would be fun to see but would be a total waste of elgin.

#1 FVE CAMERA WHORE
ZZTop

Apex Wrestling Show

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2010, 05:02:50 PM »

In A random Draw anything is Possible. I would prefer to see Rukin

***~~~Keeping "The PIMP Hand" Strong since 2010~~~***
pete
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2010, 06:01:21 PM »

I would rather see old vs new, not saying that Virus is old, but he's been around for awhile (if not on a steady basis) and seeing him against a younger and newer talent, such as Speedball Mike Bailey would be interesting.
RotchyKongISW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2010, 07:59:57 PM »

I wouldn't "waste" Steen against him - but I'd definitely book him against Virus.  If anyone can help someone have the match of their career - it's Steen.  Lots of promotions have put him in this position in the past, so why not?

Player Uno was made by Steen in 2004.  And Kevin is a much better wrestler today than he was then.

www.interspecieswrestling.com
"Pro wrestling is f***ed, and we're doing the f***ing."
Moonbase_Alpha
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2010, 11:08:01 PM »

why the fuck would you book steen vs virus or dux vs virus....steen and dux were main eventers for several shows now and your going to put a mid carder vs them? WTF. And whats all this love going to Rukin for? really he had OK matches vs the same dude 3 shows in a row, before that nobody seemed to care much about him.

Steen = experienced against many styles, a great talker and able to put anybody over without making them look weak, win or lose

Virus = great high flyer, size difference - can either lose after putting up amazing fight or surprise win out of nowhere - elevates Virus either way
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: