Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Thoughts and Impressions on Only the Best 2??  (Read 12768 times)
ZZTop

Apex Wrestling Show

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2009, 05:38:46 PM »

True, the sad part is I am fucked up enough straight and sober. LOL

***~~~Keeping "The PIMP Hand" Strong since 2010~~~***
Leeroy

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2009, 06:10:21 PM »

Thought's here's a thought why throw ADDY in a match with Rush And Eddy when they could have replaced hilton with She Nay Nay to be honest the Eddy vs Rush match sucked thanks to that crap..

I still think I should've fought Tony.

I'll fight you when you finally get my name right Wink

Konitchiwa Bitches Smiley
Leeroy

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2009, 06:19:04 PM »

The best part of that bogus review...

"The match was canceled because the power went out in the building. Refunds pending. Good luck with that."

Wow, it's like I'm in high school all over again.

I know I'm biased, but his show ruled. Completely and undisputably.  The only show that topped it was (in my opinion) the season opener.  So congrats to all the atheletes on a job VERY well done, thanks to the fans who were louder than ever (even though they clearly wanted Addy to kick my ass!), and thanks to the C4 brass for letting me be a part of all this crazyness!  
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 06:26:32 PM by Leeroy » Logged

Konitchiwa Bitches Smiley
ZZTop

Apex Wrestling Show

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2009, 06:29:44 PM »

I don't know what is more insulting to me, the fact that he is trying to screw with ME or the fact he used an old WWF In your house angle and compared it to this show!!

DieHard

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2009, 06:45:57 PM »

You gotta wonder, though, what the real motivation behind all this is.  Does he really have an issue with zztop, or any other poster here on this board, or has C*4 made an enemy (or enemies) with their shows?  Is someone taking offense to C*4 being around?

A lot of questions that will definitely go unanswered...

Bitch be tripping balls.

The Wrestling Game
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=144793
ZZTop

Apex Wrestling Show

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2009, 06:51:09 PM »

I think he or she just grabbed the first set of results they saw and used the name attached to it. If it is a personal issue with me, I have no idea what the Hell that is about. I keep a pretty low profile at the shows and never stir up any shit. I would personally recommend that anyone who posts on here to check the other board and see if they have been imitated as well. I mean there could be a diehard or die_hard  or a leeroy or something. If it is an issue with me, call me on it. Don't be a punk

BloodySavage

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2009, 07:05:28 PM »

ok the crowd was dead, wtf, i was borderline retarded i was so f'n loud, that show was awesome, props to all involved in makin it happen

foam armour is GAY
subway
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2009, 07:30:50 PM »

I thought the crowd was pretty dead for the VIP dark match, but once the actual show got started, the crowd was great.

The only part I didn't like was when MVP ended up losing to Twiggy.  I thought Kris was going to go charging through the damn curtain ... Twiggy would have been in some big trouble LOL
BloodySavage

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2009, 07:33:29 PM »

dude after that match im not goin 2 be nearly as hard on twiggy, that was great

foam armour is GAY
Nwo4LiFe
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2009, 07:52:50 PM »

whoever this guy is he seems to be making himself out to be one if not several of us take for instance the part about the huss chant I was the one doing most if not all of that so if this guy does have issues come up to myself Bloody or whoever else you might have issues with and I am sure we can settle those for you..
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to: