Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Print
Author Topic: Only the best 2 Results.  (Read 20330 times)
Moonbase_Alpha
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2009, 06:11:02 PM »

There's a Twiggy shirt?!?!?! Where's the MVP Shirt??? (*awaiting the response, "Its in Rockland and its a Home Hardware shirt"). Yeah, I'm not funny.
BloodySavage

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 01:12:13 AM »

ya i apologize, no more drunk posting for me

foam armour is GAY
The Phil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2009, 08:10:55 AM »

Can 10000% confirm it's not Darrin.
Triple vouched for.

C*4
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2009, 02:40:39 PM »

C*4 presents ONLY THE BEST 2
Referee's Alex Hetfield & Bakais
Commentary by Llakor and Mr. Melo
Attendance: Approx. 175

Dark Match:  Mysery the Barbarian defeated "The Pitbull" Damian Vachon

1 - "Last Persian Warrior" Rahim Ali defeated "The Motion Picture" Ethan Page by submission.

2 - Beef Wellington pinned "The Hacker" Scotty O'Shea following an E-Coli Driver.

3 - Rush defeated Addy Starr and Sexxxy Eddy in an inter-gender three-way match.  Addy included herself into the match after she revealed that her opponent did not show up.   Following the match, Rush attempted to attack Addy with a chair (having knocked out Eddy with one already).  Out of the back came Rahim Ali - running off Rush.  A moment later however, he picked up Addy and dropped her over his shoulder with a devastating back-breaker variation.   Ali grabbed the mic and told Rush to tell his "boss Shayne Hawke" that he was "fired".... Many fans were left puzzled as we wait to hear more from Ali on this.  Ali told Rush to get back in the ring and help him clean up the mess if he wanted a job with him.  The two proceeded to viscously assault Addy and Eddy.

4 - The Warriors (Josh Alexander and Mike Rollins) narrowly overcame Up in Smoke (Cheech & Cloudy), in what many people walked away calling one of the most exciting C*4 matches of all time.   Both teams used a wide-variety of high impact double team offense.  In the end, The Warriors walked away victorious, as both teams received a standing ovation.

5 – Jae Rukin pinned the debuting Brad ‘Freaking’ Martin, in a hard hitting encounter.

6 – Team Canada (Petey Williams & Johnny Devine) defeated The Untouchables (Dan Paysan & Jimmy Stone).  The finish saw Petey Williams hit a massive Canadian Destroyer on Paysan, at the same time that Devine held Stone in a sharpshooter.  

7 – Twiggy pinned “MVP” Michael Von Payton in a no-holds-barred Street fight.  In an intense brawl that went all over the KOC hall, both men fought with all they had in what was perhaps the craziest match in C*4 history.  Twiggy driven by revenge, and to save his career, managed to overcome everything that MVP could throw at him.   In a moment that could have ended it all, MVP delivered a devastating Michinoku-like driver off a stage through a table to Twiggy, leaving both men lying for quite a few moments.  
MVP dragged Twiggy back to the ring, and at this point, surprising everybody, Twiggy managed to fight back.  Hitting MVP with a pair of superkicks, followed by massive swinging DDT, then a huge senton bomb, and than the 1, 2, 3.

C*4 wishes all of its fans a very happy holidays – and we will return on Saturday January 16th, 2010  - VIP Tickets will be on sale shortly!
ZZTop

Apex Wrestling Show

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2009, 05:40:44 PM »

OOPS!! sorry dude, screwed up the Untouchables. I can never seem to get that part right

***~~~Keeping "The PIMP Hand" Strong since 2010~~~***
DieHard

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 06:04:53 PM »

Hey, I just realized that I never posted my thoughts on the complete matches, so here goes :

Myzery "The Barbarian vs. "The Pitbull" Damian Vachon : What can I say... like nwo4life, I'm a Barbarian mark.  His matches are always fun.  I feel, though, that his opponent held him down a little and I think he could have impressed even more against someone else. 

“Last Persian Warrior” Rahim Ali Vs. “The Motion Picture” Ethan Page : Prettty good match.  Not sure the manager was really needed, since Ethan Page was going to get his fair share of heel heat regardless going against one of the fan favourites anyway.

Beef Wellington Vs. “The Hacker” Scotty O’Shea : Nice to see Beef back.  I liked what I saw in the Hacker and hope he's back too. 

Sexxxy Eddy Vs. Rush Vs Addy Starr : Now I don't get to say this often but, no offense to Addy intended, I agree with nwo4life in that I really didn't see Addy's place in this match.  On the other hand, I can see that, perhaps, Rush needed this opportunity to generate a little more heel heat (well from everyone else except bloodysavage) that I'm not sure just wrestling Sexxxy Eddy would have given him.

Rahim Ali heel turn : Magnificent.  He's a good face, but he's a fucking incredible heel.  In addition... maybe we won't see that guy holding the "Rahim you make me cream" sign anymore... talk about awkward.

The Warriors (Josh Alexander & “Psycho” Mike Rollins) Vs. Up In Smoke (Cheech & Cloudy) : As someone said earlier... showstealer.  'nuff said.  I already put my 2 cents about the Up In Smoke gimmick in a nother post.

Jae Rukin Vs. Brad “Freaking” Martin : I don't think he's intending to, but Jae is quickly becoming a fan favourite, despite acting more like heel.  It's a respect thing, on my part anyway, because he's been performing incredibly well on recent shows.  Brad Martin wasn't bad, but he didn't leave a lasting impression on me, though. 

Team Canada (“Maple Leaf Muscle” Petey Williams & “Hotshot” Johnny Devine) Vs.
The Untouchables (Dan Paysan & “Rockstar” Jimmy Stone)
: Maybe it was just me, but I kinda expected more of this match.  I loved the ending, but nothing really stood out in this match.  Maybe I'll need to see this one on DVD to find out what the hell I missed, but I don't think Mark got the 'return on investment' he was looking for from Team Canada in this one.

“MVP” Michael Von Payton Vs. Twiggy (street fight) : Although I originally voiced displeasure on the tag match not being the last match on the card, seeing the result I now know why.  Absolutely incredible match for both these guys.  There wasn't a part on the venue that wasn't touched... hard... by them.  Both literally left everything they had in the building.  Pissed me off a bit that, despite the light being added to the camera for this match, they didn't take it outside.  I carried my jacket everywhere under the impression that it would go out at any moment.  Was in perfect position to get a shot of MVP and Twiggy going through the table.

Overall... incredibly good show.  C*4 never fails to impress.

Bitch be tripping balls.

The Wrestling Game
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=144793
BloodySavage

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 07:07:36 PM »

hey man way 2 give away my alias, now i cant anonimously bash anyone, lol

foam armour is GAY
ZZTop

Apex Wrestling Show

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 07:10:51 PM »

Hey there are APPARENTLY 2 of me maybe there are two of you LMAO. It was the other BLOODYSAVAGE!! LOL

***~~~Keeping "The PIMP Hand" Strong since 2010~~~***
BloodySavage

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2009, 07:11:49 PM »

ya that other guy really doesnt like rush, lol

foam armour is GAY
DieHard

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2009, 07:15:56 PM »

hey man way 2 give away my alias, now i cant anonimously bash anyone, lol

LOL... hey, I didn't capitalize any letters in your user name...

Bitch be tripping balls.

The Wrestling Game
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=144793
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Print
Jump to: