Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Print
Author Topic: Only the best 2 Results.  (Read 21661 times)
ZZTop

Apex Wrestling Show

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2009, 05:46:03 AM »

I just got back from the KOC hall and man what a night. This was one of, if not the most action packed show of this season so far. The crowd was hot right from the start and it didn't die down at all.

DARK MATCH!!
Misery "The Barbarian defeated Pierre Vachon with a clawhold slam. The crowd was "HUSSING" all over the building. They seemed to really like this guy.

MAIN CARD

“Last Persian Warrior” Rahim Ali
Vs.
“The Motion Picture” Ethan Page

The "motion Picture" had some impressive moves and an unexpected collision with manager, Mr. Melo. However the flashy moves were not enough to overcome Ali who won via  Submission.

Beef Wellington
Vs.
“The Hacker” Scotty O’Shea

In what could only be described as a scientifically comedic match Beef got the duke via an E coli driver

Addy Starr comes out and announces that Holly Hilton was not there and she is sick of all the girls being scared of her and challenges any of the "Guys" in the back to a match. Rush comes to the ring and  attempts to bully Addy. As he goes to manhandle her, Rush's scheduled opponent, Sexxxy Eddy. hits the ring for the save. After some arguing between Eddy and Addy we have a three way match

Sexxxy Eddy
Vs.
Rush
Vs
Addy Starr

Rush gets the win via pinfall after hitting Eddy with the same chair he used on Bash Bison on the previous show.

After the match Rush  is about to engage in more "Extra curricular" activities when Rahim Ali hits the ring and Rush bails out. In then what can be described as a shicking turn, Ali wipes out Addy and tells Rush Shayne Hawke is fired and if he wants a job, he will get in the ring and dispose of Eddy, which he does.

The Warriors
(Josh Alexander & “Psycho” Mike Rollins)
Vs.
Up In Smoke
(Cheech & Cloudy)

In what in my opinion, was an awesome match, tag team excellence was displayed by both teams. Cloudy and Cheech are human Vapor trails. These kids are FAST. Their double team moves are awesome and their timing is excellent. Unfortunately, it was not enough to overcome the power, size and strength advantage brought by Rollins and Alexander. The Warriors got the win with a devastating DVD into a sitout Powerbomb on Cloudy.

Jae Rukin
Vs.
Brad “Freaking” Martin

Rukin with a Codebreaker

Team Canada
(“Maple Leaf Muscle” Petey Williams & “Hotshot” Johnny Devine)
Vs.
The Untouchables
(Dan Paysan & “Rockstar” James Stone)

Team Canada gets the win with a pin and a Submission as Petey nailed
 Paysan with the Canadian Destroyer and Devine forced the tap out from Stone with a sharpshooter.

Street Fight
**If Twiggy looses, he will never be allowed to return to C*4 again in any capacity **
“MVP” Michael Von Payton
Vs.
Twiggy

The match went all over the building. I missed almost all of it due to the crowd of people engulfing the two. It may have gotten out of hand if not for the crack security (There ya go PHIL, I put you over. LOL). I am anxiously awaiting the DVD release so I can see the match. Twiggy got the pin to remain in C*4

A great night of action, a great crowd and a great card. See you all in January

« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 07:04:31 PM by ZZTop » Logged

***~~~Keeping "The PIMP Hand" Strong since 2010~~~***
Moonbase_Alpha
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 05:53:53 AM »

We were there. AWESOME F****N' night!!!! Devine never got the mic time he deserved in TNA.

Show stealer = Warriros vs Cloudy & Cheech!
Runner up: Twiggy vs MVP - Man, can that kid Twiggy take  a bump!!!!

Mark...kick ass booking. (I win the brown nosing award!)
 Cheesy
Nwo4LiFe
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 06:29:01 AM »

the dark match was myzery the barbarian over the pitbull damian vachon
ZZTop

Apex Wrestling Show

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 06:33:03 AM »

Thanks NWO, Appreciate it

***~~~Keeping "The PIMP Hand" Strong since 2010~~~***
Nwo4LiFe
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 06:34:44 AM »

No Sweat
pete
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 07:47:05 AM »

Pretty decent results - glad to see that Misery The Barbarian was well recieved by the crowd!
Darrin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 02:50:24 PM »

Just so there's no confusion, I am not SonicReducer.   Yes, I was wearing my Twiggy shirt, and yes, I was drinking orange girly drinks(I like orange girly drinks, sue me).   But I'm not him.    Just wanted to make that clear to everyone reading. 

Gettiing back to the main topic, awesome show last night.  Cheech & Cloudy vs the Warriors was probably match of the night.  Great turn by Ali.   I did not see that one coming at all.  He's back in the heel role, which is where he should be.  Twiggy finally gets his revenge on MVP.  My only real disappointment was we didn't get the Ass Punch from Beef.   But, I guess you can't have everything. 

Can't wait for the next show in January. 

Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it still has the longest line.
DieHard

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 03:06:13 PM »

Just so there's no confusion, I am not SonicReducer.   Yes, I was wearing my Twiggy shirt, and yes, I was drinking orange girly drinks(I like orange girly drinks, sue me).   But I'm not him.    Just wanted to make that clear to everyone reading.  

Gettiing back to the main topic, awesome show last night.  Cheech & Cloudy vs the Warriors was probably match of the night.  Great turn by Ali.   I did not see that one coming at all.  He's back in the heel role, which is where he should be.  Twiggy finally gets his revenge on MVP.  My only real disappointment was we didn't get the Ass Punch from Beef.   But, I guess you can't have everything.  

Can't wait for the next show in January.  

Darrin... just for the record, dude, I don't think you're him either.  No offense intended, but I don't get the impression that your the kind of guy that would post that kind of crap.  We did discuss it a bit last night, but I came up with a thought and PM'd them to savage this morning to see what he thinks.  But I don't think that Sonic did any of the things that he says in his posts, including drinking rum/orange and smoking a joint in the parking lot.  

Now, on topic.  Yes.. that Cheech/Cloudy and Warriors match was great.  But the fact that those guys call themselves Up In Smoke, and one calls himself Cheech, is total crap.  If you want to play a gimmick, play the fucking gimmick.  Don't come out to god damn dance music and wear the flashy tights.  Come out to Up In Smoke... wear some Cheech and Chong-like gear for christ sakes.  They're awesome wrestlers, but don't grab what I think could be a pretty damn cool gimmick if played right, like this one, and totally fuck it up by going to totally opposite direction with the entrance music and gear.

Bitch be tripping balls.

The Wrestling Game
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=144793
Darrin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2009, 03:50:37 PM »

Darrin... just for the record, dude, I don't think you're him either.  No offense intended, but I don't get the impression that your the kind of guy that would post that kind of crap.  We did discuss it a bit last night, but I came up with a thought and PM'd them to savage this morning to see what he thinks.  But I don't think that Sonic did any of the things that he says in his posts, including drinking rum/orange and smoking a joint in the parking lot. 

None taken.  I just wanted to state it for the record in case anyone who was at the show saw me with my Twiggy shirt drinking Bacardi Breezers and read that comment and somehow got confused.   Anyone who knows me wouldn't have thought that anyway, but for the benefit of those who may not know me.

Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it still has the longest line.
RotchyKongISW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2009, 04:16:15 PM »

Can 10000% confirm it's not Darrin.

www.interspecieswrestling.com
"Pro wrestling is f***ed, and we're doing the f***ing."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Print
Jump to: