Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: C*4 presents ONLY THE BEST 2 - Saturday Nov. 21st, 2009  (Read 5452 times)
Admin
Administrator

I drink blood

View Profile WWW
« on: November 10, 2009, 10:46:04 PM »

C*4 Returns on SATURDAY NIGHT Nov. 21st, 2009 for our final event on 2009 ~ and ~ our SECOND ANNIVERSARY SHOW!

Match and event details coming soon!

Advance VIP Tickets on sale soon!

-LIVE PRO WRESTLING!-
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 21st, 2009
C*4: Capital City Championship Combat
Presents
“ONLY THE BEST 2”
@
Knights of Columbus Hall
260 McArthur Road,
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

VIP Tickets $20 – Doors at 7PM

(VIP ticket includes first choice seating and bonus match!)

General Admission Tickets $15 – Doors at 7:30pm

Show stars at 8:00pm

Event is all ages - Alcohol sales with valid ID.

Stay up to date with all of C*4’s recent news, and event info by visiting www.c4wrestling.com

Purchase our DVD’s at www.fortunevideoediting.com and www.smartmarkvideo.com.

C*4 presents "Rise Above 2009"
Ottawa, Ontario
Attendance: 160
Referee's Alex Hetfield and Bakais

Dark Match: PeeWee defeated Nemesis.

1) J. Rukn overcame the odds, and surprised the crowd, in defeating Stupefied, Sabian, and Michael Elgin in a 4-Corners Match. In what is being called a MOTY contender, Rukn not only won the match, but also the support of fans.

2) "Last Persian Warrior" Rahim Ali defeated Jagged.

3) Bash Bison defeated Deeno w/Cheeky and Chaz Lovely - Following the win, Cheeky joined the action, and led a three-on-One assault, attacking Bash. Rush stormed out of the locker room to cleared the ring. However, he surprised all when he knocked out Bash Bison with a chair, stood over him, and said "Shayne Hawke sent his regards".

4) Sexxxy Eddy defeated "The Hot Property" Shane Matthews.

5) The Untouchables (Dan Paysan & "Rockstar" Jimmy Stone) continued their winning ways beating The Warriors ("Pyscho" Mike Rollins & Josh Alexander).  Following the match The Untouchables laid out a challenge to Petey Williams – calling him and a partner of his choosing out for Saturday November 21st.

6) Tyson Dux pinned "MVP" Michael Von Payton, in a match which stipulated that Twiggy was banned from ringside. In a surprise to all, Twiggy was introduced by Dux as the special guest referee. Despite a super-kick to MVP's jaw, Twiggy attempted to be as impartial as possible. Following the match Twiggy told MVP that he would be there to screw Von Payton every way possible this season - unless MVP stood up and faced him one on one next month. Von Payton agreed, and demanded it be a street fight - so that he could once and for all destroy Twiggy - and run him out of C*4 for good. Following this MVP blindsided Twiggy - leading to a huge pull apart brawl, that needed 6 security guards and referees to end.

7) In a very exciting Three-Way-Dance, Player Uno pinned Hallowicked, to claim win over Wicked, and Japanese sensation Kushida.

8 ) C*4 Champion "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen defeated Claudio Castagnoli with a sharpshooter. In a very hard hitting match-up, that saw Steen suffer a knee injury early on, the two gave in their all. Claudio seemed to have Steen beaten, after targeting the injured knee - however Steen rallied back, and locked in a sharpshooter in the centre of the ring - leaving Claudio with no choice but tap out.

C*4 thanks all of its loyal fans - and looks forward to celebrating our 2nd Anniversary on Saturday November 21st - at "Only the Best 2". More info coming soon!

Posting and you: http://fun.drno.de/flash/posting.swf

I'm glad piss hands isn't at shows anymore.
Admin
Administrator

I drink blood

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 10:47:38 PM »

Double Main Event for Nov. 21st. 2009!

Two years ago, C*4 debuted, and in a single night set a new standard for quality professional wrestling in Eastern Ontario.  Two years ago C*4 set its goal to present the best in independent wrestling to Ottawa and it’s wrestling fans.

And for the last two years, talent from around the world including the United States, Germany, Switzerland, and Japan, have competed with Ontario and Quebec’s best, creating a unique environment of competition and action not seen anywhere else.

Entering our third season and third year of action – we renew our pledge to the fans to present ONLY THE BEST…

The Untouchables call out Petey…

Following Sept. 11th’s “Triumph” main event between Kevin Steen and Petey Williams – The Untouchables attempted to hijack a post match celebration by the two participants. 

Feeling that they were the true main event, Paysan and Stone attempted to make an impact… However, much to their humiliation, Petey Williams and Kevin Steen stood off their attack.  Petey put the exclamation point on the standing off, by delivering two Canadian Destroyer flipping pile-drivers on Paysan.

Following an impressive win over Josh Alexander and “Psycho” Mike Rollins on October 16th – The Untouchables made a challenge.

Paysan and Stone said that they wanted Petey Williams on Saturday November 21st.  The Untouchables challenged the former TNA X-Division Champion to bring a partner to C*4, and face them in a tag team match.

Yesterday, C*4 received a response from “Maple-Leaf Muscle”, Petey Williams…. And on Saturday November 21st, 2009 – The Untouchables challenge has been accepted.

Petey Williams informed C*4 that not only would he take on the Untouchables on November 21st, but he would also be bringing an old friend along with him.

And so – on Saturday November 21st, Petey Williams brings a former TNA X-Division Champion, and former member of TNA’s TEAM CANADA – making his C*4 debut, we welcome “Hotshot” Johnny Devine!

Devine, one of the original members of Team Canada in TNA, alongside Petey Williams, looks to help his old friend out, and make a memorable debut in C*4.

Devine is a graduate of the one and only Hart Dungeon in Calgary, Alberta – and has wrestled all over the world.

It is with great excitement that presents the reunion of Team Canada, as they face off against The Untouchables!

Have Paysan and Stone bitten off more than they can chew?  Or, will Paysan and Stone add another win to their victory column, and continue their season III winning streak?

Special Challenge Tag Team Showdown
Team Canada
(“Maple Leaf Muscle” Petey Williams & “Hotshot” Johnny Devine)
Vs.
The Untouchables
(Dan Paysan & “Rockstar” Jimmy Stone)

STREET FIGHT!

Arguably the most heated rivalry in C*4 history will come to a head on Saturday November 21st, 2009.

On May 2nd, 2009, “MVP” Michael Von Payton surprised C*4 fans, defeating Twiggy for a third consecutive time – and due to a pre-match stipulation – Twiggy had to sit-out of in-ring action for all of Season III.

Using questionable tactics, MVP gained the win, and to add insult to injury, assaulted Twiggy following the win.

For four months, Twiggy was not seen or heard from…  For four months, Twiggy vanished.

On Friday September 11th, C*4 returned for its third season.  Von Payton had his sights set on C*4 Gold, and to continue his winning streak from September 2008.  MVP faced off with El Generico in a heated contest.

MVP looked to have things going his way – when out of the crowd, a fan sporting an El Generico mask ran into the ring and super-kicked Von Payton, assisting Generico in picking up the win, surprising all in attendance.

Fans were shocked – as was Von Payton – although all became clear when the fan unmasked revealing himself to be Twiggy.  For the first time in five months, Twiggy appeared before a C*4 crowd.
Von Payton, attempting to erase Twiggy from his concerns, demanded that for his next match Twiggy be banned from ringside.  MVP accepted a challenge from Tyson Dux, and hoped to get back on his winning track.

Banned from ringside Twiggy was…. However, prior to the match, Twiggy spoke to C*4 management, and convinced them to be allowed to referee Von Payton’s match.  Citing the need for somebody experienced to catch Von Payton’s bending of the rules, Twiggy was given the job.

Much to everybody’s surprise, Twiggy managed to stay impartial for the majority of the match… except a super-kick to MVP. 

Following Dux getting the win, Von Payton and Twiggy got into a heated pull-apart brawl, that saw several members of C*4’s security team getting caught in the crossfire.

With this heated last encounter a challenge has been made and accepted.

MVP and Twiggy… one more time… the last time...  in a street fight.
If Twiggy loses, he will be banned from C*4 forever.  If MVP loses, Twiggy will be given his spot on the roster back.

Who will walk away the winner?  Find out on Saturday November 21st, 2009.

Comments from MVP regarding his match with Twiggy:

Street Fight**If Twiggy looses, he will never be allowed to return to C*4 again in any capacity**

“MVP” Michael Von Payton
Vs.
Twiggy

C*4 Champion represents!
It is with both great pride, but also sadness to inform our fans that C*4 Champion – “Mr. Wrestling” Kevin Steen will not be in action on Saturday November 21st.

Without a doubt, one of the cornerstones of C*4, Steen has been on a roll defending his recently won C*4 Championship against all comers.

When Steen won his championship, he made an international challenge to all challengers.  With that in mind, Steen will take that international representation to another level – as he represents C*4 in the annual “Battle of Los Angeles” tournament, hosted by Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, in California.

Steen will compete alongside 16 international talents for the chance to win the tournament, and win the vacant PWG World Championship.

Steen has vowed to return to C*4 in January, and face off against any and all challengers that challenge him.

Comments from the champ following his win over Claudio Castagnoli:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MattFortune#p/a/u/0/eMifVu8M300

-LIVE PRO WRESTLING!-
Presents
“ONLY THE BEST 2”
@
Knights of Columbus Hall
260 McArthur Road,
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Stay up to date with all of C*4’s recent news, and event info by visiting www.c4wrestling.com

DOUBLE MAIN EVENT

Team Canada
Vs.
The Untouchables

Street Fight
**If Twiggy looses, he will never be allowed to return to C*4 again in any capacity **
[/i]
“MVP” Michael Von Payton
Vs.
Twiggy

Plus much much more!

Admin
Administrator

I drink blood

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 10:48:09 PM »

News Update – Three more for Nov.21st, 2009, VIP TICKETS, and MORE!
On Friday Oct. 16th, Bash Bison was viciously attacked following his victory over Deeno and Chaz Lovely, by Rush.   Bash, expecting assistance from Rush, ended up being assaulted with a chair – including a devastating one, which’s affects are still being felt.

Initially we were set to announce a singles encounter between Rush and Bison on November 21st.  However, over the last several weeks, Bison has been in and out of the hospital – and it has been revealed that Bash is suffering from post-concussion syndrome.  And thus – Bash Bison will not be able to compete on Saturday November 21st.

Standing up and defending Bash, the man who pinned Bison – and possibly cost him to be targeted by Rush and his new benefactor – Shayne Hawke, Sexxxy Eddy.

Will Rush’s new found mean-streak rear its ugly head on Nov. 21st?  Or will Sexxxy Eddy hand Rush the retribution that Bash Bison cannot give at this time?

One-on-One
Sexxxy Eddy
Vs.
Rush

A big win leads to a big challenge…
In what has been called the match of the month in Ontario for October – C*4’s own Jae Rukin overcame the odds, and defeated Sabian, Michael Elgin, and Stupefied.

Going into the match as the under dog, but walking out with a standing ovation and a victory, Rukin is now set for his next challenge.

Making his return to C*4, following a disappointing debut in September that saw him lose to Michael Elgin, up and coming Canadian superstar – Phil Atlas, will face off against Rukin.

In what will be a fast-paced encounter between two very talented junior heavyweights – both men go in with something to prove.

Who will walk away victorious?  Find out on Saturday Nov. 21st!

One-on-One
Jae Rukin
Vs.
Phil Atlas

“The Motion Picture” returns…
On Saturday November 21st – C*4 welcomes back a young man who has not competed in Ottawa for over a year.  Returning to C*4 is none other than “The Motion Picture” Ethan Page.

Page first appeared in C*4 in September 2008 and last appeared a month later.  Both times Page found his shoulders on the mat, in defeat.   Now, over a year later, Page is set to return, and has challenged any and all competitors in the locker room…

However, that challenge was accepted by a man who’s been on a hot streak as of late – and looks to knock down Page before he even gets started…

Facing off with “The Motion Picture”, is the “Last Persian Warrior” Rahim Ali!

Ali has been building up quite the cache of wins as of late, with clean victories over Jagged and Ash in previous months.  Will Ali add Page to this list?  Or will Page get a big win, and start things off on the right foot this time around?

One-on-One
“Last Persian Warrior” Rahim Ali
Vs.
“The Motion Picture” Ethan Page

VIP ticket info!
VIP Tickets for Only the Best 2 will be available to the general public next Thursday November 12th, 2009.  To purchase, simply visit the Knights of Columbus hall during regular business hours, and request to purchase them.

Tickets will get you early admission to the event, first choice seating, and a bonus match!

VIP tickets are $20. 
General Admission are $15 at the door.

-LIVE PRO WRESTLING!-
Presents
“ONLY THE BEST 2”
@
Knights of Columbus Hall
260 McArthur Road,
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

DOUBLE MAIN EVENT
Team Canada
Vs.
The Untouchables

Street Fight
**If Twiggy looses, he will never be allowed to return to C*4 again in any capacity **“MVP” Michael Von Payton
Vs.
Twiggy

One-on-One
Sexxxy Eddy
Vs.
Rush

One-on-One
Jae Rukin
Vs.
Phil Atlas

One-on-One
Vs.

AND MUCH MUCH MORE!

Admin
Administrator

I drink blood

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 10:49:06 PM »

C*4 News Update!  Twiggy breaks his silence! Ladies action returns!

An open letter from Twiggy:

To whom it may concern;

Following the altercation between myself and Michael Von Payton at the October 16th show in Ottawa, I was, once again, removed from the building. Unfortunately due to this happening, I did not get the chance to film a video message to the C*4 fan base and more importantly, to Michael Von Payton. With that said, C*4 management has requested that I write an open letter expressing my thoughts on the upcoming match with MVP on November 21'st.

I have been watching my three matches with MVP over and over and over again. On a weekly basis, I will put those DVDs into my player and I will watch them. I watch everything or every move I did right and everything I did wrong. But most importantly while watching, I try to figure out why the things that I did do right in those three matches never got me a win. In three matches with MVP, I never could get that win. I can't take anything away from MVP as a professional wrestler. He's sound and he knows where he is at all times in the ring. But with that said, that’s where the compliments stop. As good as MVP is, in not one of those three matches was he capable of pinning my shoulders to the mat without the aid of the ropes or holding the trunks. And it makes me wonder a lot of things. Why can a guy who walks around the locker room claiming to be the best in the company, a guy who is considerably larger and stronger than me be unable to pin my shoulders to the mat without any type of illegal aid. I'm not going to sit here and complain because at the end of the day, it was a smart move on his part.

I sat out for months, I took my final loss but I never accepted it. If I am going to lose, I want to lose because I was beaten by the better man. Not because I was beaten by a cheat. It's all of those actions that caused me to go out and get a El Generico mask, pay a ticket to sit in the crowd and pretend to be a fan in September. It's all of those actions that caused me to go out and get a referee license JUST so I could officiate MVP's match with Tyson Dux in October. I can't say I'm proud of what I did in those two situations but I would be a liar if I said I wasn't happy. I needed to show MVP what its like when you get screwed over at every turn. I needed to make him mad and you know what? It worked.

Michael Von Payton, I challenge you to show up on November 21'st and pin my shoulders to the mat without having to grab the ropes or grab my trunks. I challenge you to beat me clean because that’s what I am coming to do to you on that day. Frankly, I don't care if C*4 management bills this as a "Street Fight" or a "Falls Count Anywhere Match" or a "No Holds Barred Match". I really do not care. I am coming to Ottawa to fight you. You can make all the comments you want about my clothes or my hat but come the 21'st, it won't mean a single thing. I have my fans and they will be making nose. You have your fans and they will be making noise. I am sure the cheers from the audience will not stop you from trying to get your victory, just as I will never be deterred by the jeers on my quest for the win. In that moment, nothing else will matter and it will be you and me. MVP, on November 21'st, I am coming to Ottawa to win back my job, but most importantly, I am coming to win back my pride.

-Twiggy

Ladies Action returns to C*4!
Fans demanded it - and we have listened.  C*4 welcomes back ladies action on Saturday November 21st, 2009.

Making her first in ring appearance in C*4 since February 2009, Addy Starr – looking to pick-up back on her winning track.

Starr is set for action at “Only the Best 2”, and has signed to face-off with another young woman, determined to make an impact in C*4.

Making her debut in C*4 is a young but talented up-and-comer, “Perfect 10” Holly Hilton.

Two very different women – with one goal in mind: Victory.
Who will come out on top?  Find out on Nov. 21st!

Ladies Action
Addy Starr
Vs.
“Perfect 10” Holly Hilton

–LIVE PRO WRESTLING!-
Presents
“ONLY THE BEST 2”
@
Knights of Columbus Hall
260 McArthur Road,
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

DOUBLE MAIN EVENT
Team Canada
Vs.
The Untouchables

Street Fight
**If Twiggy looses, he will never be allowed to return to C*4 again in any capacity **
“MVP” Michael Von Payton
Vs.
Twiggy

One-on-One
Sexxxy Eddy
Vs.
Rush

One-on-One
Jae Rukin
Vs.
Phil Atlas

Ladies Action
Addy Starr
Vs.
“Perfect 10” Holly Hilton

One-on-One
Vs.

AND MUCH MUCH MORE!

The Phil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 02:32:12 AM »

Mark, Mr. Admin sir, I think it's time to think about editing the original post and replying with a simple "updated with....." from now on. lol

ZZTop

Apex Wrestling Show

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 06:44:36 AM »

I would really havr to agree with Phil. By the time I read all of it, I am gonna miss the show. LOL

***~~~Keeping "The PIMP Hand" Strong since 2010~~~***
Trents

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 03:32:01 PM »

lol mark lieks to write. I think its a hobby of his if i remember.

Congratulations C4 on 2 good years. hope the best is yet 2 come. Shows looking like a good one.
The Phil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2009, 12:58:02 AM »

No, I love the writing. I'm referring to the details and card being reposted on each reply, it's over the top. All he needs to do is modify the original post with the added info and then make a reply stating that the card is updated.

C*4
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2009, 01:33:09 PM »

Kris moved all that stuff over, so I had no control over it.
I'll be doing each news post as individual threads from now on.
ZZTop

Apex Wrestling Show

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2009, 05:14:12 PM »

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrreeeee Blame Kris. LOL

***~~~Keeping "The PIMP Hand" Strong since 2010~~~***
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: