Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: C*4 "Crossing the Line III" Official Results  (Read 4107 times)
C*4
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: June 19, 2010, 04:57:03 PM »

C*4 present’s “Crossing the Line III” Official Results:
June 18, 2010
Attendance: 180+
Referees: Bakais, Alex Hetfield, and Trent McCully
Announcer:  Tony Barnes
Commentators: Mike Rotch, Twiggy, and Cecil Nyx

VIP Dark Matches:
** Alex Silva defeated Mathieu St. Jacques.
** Dalton Castledefeated Cecil Nyx .

Main Show:

“MVP” Michael Von Payton started the show, and announced his retirement from professional wrestling due to personal issues.  He thanked the fans in attendance, and said he would wrestle one last match tonight.  He received a standing ovation.

1 – Seth Seifer (subbing for an injured Brad Martin) pulled out a surprise pinfall victory over Rush.  Following the match Rush attacked Seifer and hit him with second rope DDT onto a chair.

2 - Josh Alexander and “Pyscho” Mike Rollins went to a No-Contest.    The match was a quick, and intense brawl throughout the venue, which came to a finish, when Rahim Ali stormed the ring, attacked Rollins – seemingly aligning himself with Alexander.  MVP ran out to the ring to make the save, and challenged Ali and Alexander to a tag team match later in the night.

3 - Sexxxy Eddy, Twiggy, and Beef Wellington defeated the team of “Charming” Chaz Lovely, and The Incredible Hunks, Deeno & Cheeky, in a very entertaining six man tag team match.

4 - “The Extremely Cute Wrestler” Colin Delaney pinned “Speedball” Mike Bailey after a high impact DDT.  The crowd solidly backed Bailey in this back and forth battle of the underdogs.

5 – Josh Alexander and Rahim Ali faced off with “MVP” Michael Von Payton and “Psycho” Mike Rollins.  However, before the match could start, MVP attacked Rollins.  Following this, Alexander and Ali joined the fray, and beat down Rollins further.   After Josh Alexander attacked Mike Rollins all the way back to the locker room, leaving Ali & MVP to gloat in the ring, seemingly revealing that MVP’s “retirement” was nothing but a sham.  Moments later, familiar music hit the speaker, as The Flatliners, Asylum and Matt Burns stormed the ring.  In a back and forth match-up, MVP & Ali got the win, following a run-in by Josh Alexander, who power-bombed Asylum.  The newly formed faction of MVP, Ali and Alexander celebrated their way to the locker room.

6 – Lufisto beat Portia Perez in a competitive contest.  Both women received welcoming ovations, and C*4 fans look forward to their return.

7 – “Big Rig” Brodie Lee defeated “Canadian Crazyhorse” Michael Elgin, in what many fans have declared the match of the night.  In a intense and physical contest, both men brought their “A” games to the ring.  Elgin took to the air with a huge dive on Lee to the outside of the ring – and not to be outdone, Brodie Lee pulled off a perfect rana onto Elgin at another point in the match.  The finish came following countless huge big boots from Lee to Elgin’s head, and finally pinning him.  

8 – Jae Rukin pinned Xtremo, in a very close back and forth match-up, to win their series, which started in March.  Both men gave in their all in a match that could have gone either way.

9 – “Player Dos” Stupefied shocked many in attendance by walking out of the Six-Man Elimination match-up as the brand-new  C*4 Champion!  
Order of Eliminations:
•   Manabu Soya was pinned, after every man in the match-up hit him with a barrage of finishing maneuvers.  Finally Soya was pinned after other piled on top of him to get the three count.
•   Jimmy Jacobs was pinned by “Mr. Wrestling” Kevin Steen, with a surprise roll-up.  
•   â€œMr. Wrestling” Kevin Steen was shockingly pinned by Player Uno – Steen was on the top rope looking to hit his trademark senton bomb onto a prone Uno, when Jimmy Jacobs ran back to the ring and knocked Steen from the ropes.  While distracted, El Generico took advantage of the situation and hit a monstrous yakuza kick to Steen.  As Steen was prone on the mat, Uno took advantage and scored the pin.  Jacons and Steen brawled throughout the venue, and back to the locker room.
•   â€œDos” pinned El Generico after flying out of a brainbuster and getting  cradling him for the fall.
•   â€œPlayer Dos” Stupefied pulled out a shocking win over Player Uno, with a huge frog splash to gain the Championship, and become the second C*4 Champion.

A Huge thanks to all of out loyal fans who have supported us through-out this season.  Season 4 commences on Saturday September 25th, 2010!  Details to come soon!

Visit www.c4wrestling.com for all C*4 news, and DVD release information

Have a great summer everybody!

« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 06:31:08 PM by C*4 » Logged
Nwo4LiFe
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 06:25:05 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong but I am 100% sure Cecil Nyx Lost
C*4
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 06:31:15 PM »

Thanks!
Claude22

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 12:26:01 AM »

Awsome Show !!
wrestlingfan1998

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 04:16:23 PM »

Who exactly is Dalton Castle?
C*4
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 04:30:55 PM »

Dalton Castle is a young wrestler from Upstate New York.

Here is a short highlight reel:
Dalton Castle MV
Moonbase_Alpha
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2010, 04:33:01 PM »

People were calling him "TInky Winky" I think because of his tights?Huh

wrestlingfan1998

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2010, 11:36:09 PM »

Thanks guys!
Doritos Punk

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2010, 10:45:44 PM »

People were calling him "TInky Winky" I think because of his tights?Huh

Correct!   Tongue

By the way, I haven't had the chance to come here right after the last C*4 show of the season. Again, it was pretty good! Lots of fun!

One of the matches that I liked the most was Brodie Lee VS Canadian Crazyhorse Michael Elgin. Two powerhouses going at each other!

Also the Six-Man Elimination match-up was one of my favorites! The win of "Player Dos" Stupefied over Player Uno really shocked me for sure. Congrats to the new C*4 champ!

Looking forward to attend the next C*4 show in September!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: