Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: C*4 Predictions  (Read 6979 times)
gordo
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2009, 04:35:26 PM »

The posse will prolly want to smoke a joint at intermission, so I'd be willing to jump in the ring after the VIP/curtain-jerker bout and settle matters right there. How about it Mark, can you make this happen? If nothing else, you might be able to squeeze in some additional VIP revenue.

SonicReducer 3:16

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this makes you look?

What, you're cutting promos on some guy on a message board? Oooooh. You and your "posse". Seriously dude. This shit is laughable but it sure ain't funny... Pathetic is more like it.
SonicReducer
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2009, 04:38:47 PM »

The posse will prolly want to smoke a joint at intermission, so I'd be willing to jump in the ring after the VIP/curtain-jerker bout and settle matters right there. How about it Mark, can you make this happen? If nothing else, you might be able to squeeze in some additional VIP revenue.

What, you're cutting promos on some guy on a message board? Oooooh. You and your "posse". Seriously dude. This shit is laughable but it sure ain't funny... Pathetic is more like it.

We'll see how pathetic this is when me and the posse slap the ugly off your face.
gordo
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2009, 05:00:25 PM »

We'll see how pathetic this is when me and the posse slap the ugly off your face.

I'm terrified. Some keyboard jockey is threatening me. How will I ever sleep tonight?

"slap the ugly off"?... that's the same thing you said to the other guy in your specialized "I'm a tough guy. Grrr. Grrr." thread. Couldn't you at least try to be a little more original?

btw... Why do you need to add your posse to your threats? Why aren't you saying "I" will do this or that? Why is it "me and the posse"? I just thought that a tough guy (you know, what you're trying to be) would be able to take care of himself without any help from his posse.

Of course... a REAL tough guy wouldn't be making ridiculous threats on a message board, would he?

I won't be at the show. You & your posse will have to be satisfied slapping the ugly off the other guy. Sorry. Maybe some other time.

BloodySavage

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2009, 05:01:28 PM »

hey my face aint that ugly

foam armour is GAY
ZZTop

Apex Wrestling Show

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2009, 05:05:19 PM »

In response to the  "I'll be there. And the posse won't be far behind, so if ZZTop wants to poke his nose where it don't belong, he'll get find himself on the receiving end of a vicious smack down" comment. I am only at the show to have a good time. I was merely making a joke to try to lighten the mood as I know Mark is working  extremely hard on the show and didn't want the cops to hut it down due to a fight. If I stepped on any toes, or upset anyone I apologize . My intentions were not to stir up this situation any further.

***~~~Keeping "The PIMP Hand" Strong since 2010~~~***
SonicReducer
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2009, 05:27:46 PM »

In response to the  "I'll be there. And the posse won't be far behind, so if ZZTop wants to poke his nose where it don't belong, he'll get find himself on the receiving end of a vicious smack down" comment. I am only at the show to have a good time. I was merely making a joke to try to lighten the mood as I know Mark is working  extremely hard on the show and didn't want the cops to hut it down due to a fight. If I stepped on any toes, or upset anyone I apologize . My intentions were not to stir up this situation any further.

The posse accepts your apology. Perhaps you could buy me a rum and orange at tonight's event.
SonicReducer
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2009, 05:32:48 PM »

I won't be at the show. You & your posse will have to be satisfied slapping the ugly off the other guy. Sorry. Maybe some other time.

Won't be at the show? ... the posse thinks that's too bad. Yes, perhaps some other time.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: