Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: C*4 Predictions  (Read 6479 times)
Lee

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2009, 09:16:46 PM »

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Jimmy Jacobs is god!
Trents

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 01:44:52 AM »

Petey Williams & “Hotshot” Johnny Devine Vs. Dan Paysan & “Rockstar” Jimmy Stone
Petey Williams and Johnny Devine. Paysan and stone are good but they have no business winning this one lol.

“MVP” Michael Von Payton Vs. Twiggy
Twiggy. i cant see why this would end any other way

Sexxxy Eddy Vs. Rush
Sexxxy Eddy becuz i think eddy is going to take the capital city title this year

The Warriors Vs. Up In Smoke
up in smoke only becuz i want them to come back and fight uno and stupefied or steenerico

Jae Rukin Vs. Brad “Freaking” Martin
Jae rukin but seriously this guy needs 2 be in a tag team again but with who i dont know

Addy Starr Vs. “Perfect 10” Holly Hilton
Addy starr. anybody else think she could probably take most of the guys in the crowd but is probably 2 nice 2 do it lol.

Beef Wellington Vs. “The Hacker” Scotty O’Shea
Scotty O’Shea with help from Giant tiger and meatball for another isw crossover. i think the hacker fits in with GT's misfits.

“Last Persian Warrior” Rahim Ali Vs. “The Motion Picture” Ethan Page
Rahim ali. And i hope Ali has a huge year in C4 this year.
ZZTop

Apex Wrestling Show

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 02:10:05 AM »

Petey Williams & “Hotshot” Johnny Devine Vs. Dan Paysan & “Rockstar” Jimmy Stone
Petey Williams & “Hotshot” Johnny Devine

“MVP” Michael Von Payton Vs. Twiggy
I gotta give the nod to Twiggy on this one, I don't see it being clean but I see it

Sexxxy Eddy Vs. Rush
As much as I hate the Son of a bitch. I see Rush going over. The only way I see Eddie winning is from some kind of interference from Bash, but that seems unlikley

The Warriors Vs. Up In Smoke
The Warriors

Jae Rukin Vs. Brad “Freaking” Martin
Gotta go with the underdog, Rukin all the way

Addy Starr Vs. “Perfect 10” Holly Hilton
Addy for dure

Beef Wellington Vs. “The Hacker” Scotty O’Shea
As long as we get an ASS PUNCH, I don't care . LOL

“Last Persian Warrior” Rahim Ali Vs. “The Motion Picture” Ethan Page
Ali, he is on a roll and in my opinion, will continue to be

***~~~Keeping "The PIMP Hand" Strong since 2010~~~***
BloodySavage

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 02:52:48 AM »

williams & devine over the untouchables

mvp over twiggy ( interference by The Phil)

sexxxy eddie over rush ( cuz rush fuckin sux, thats right, FUCK U RUSH)

warriors over up in smoke (Psycho Mike, need I say more)

Rukn over martin ( who the fuck is that guy)

Addy over hilton

the hacker over beef ( does beef ever win)

ali over page ( ali is the fuckin man)

special intermition fight - diehard over sonicreducer (lol prolly won't happen)

foam armour is GAY
ZZTop

Apex Wrestling Show

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 06:34:49 AM »

What are the betting lines on the intermission fight, I may want to get a piece of the action. LOL

***~~~Keeping "The PIMP Hand" Strong since 2010~~~***
BloodySavage

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 03:46:01 PM »

my bet is it wont happen

foam armour is GAY
gordo
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2009, 04:12:22 PM »

Brad "Freakin" Martin comes out of the Can-Am wrestling academy - host promotion Border City Wrestling. (So among his trainers & fellow trainees are people like Scott D'More, Tyson Dux, Johnny Devine, Phil Altas, "Gaijin Nightmare" Joe Doering, Jon Bolen, Cat Power and the list goes on.)

Make no mistake. Martin is a VERY capable in-ring talent. He rose to the top of GCW's Ontario Championship division during what many feel was its most competetive time. He's recently done a successful tour of Japan.

Brad "Freakin" Martin will be Mr Rukn's biggest singles challenge to date.
SonicReducer
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2009, 04:21:05 PM »

my bet is it wont happen

fail.

I'll be there. And the posse won't be far behind, so if ZZTop wants to poke his nose where it don't belong, he'll get find himself on the receiving end of a vicious smack down.
gordo
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2009, 04:26:42 PM »

A couple other thoughts...

I think Paysan & Stone are certainly worthy of being in the ring with Petey & Devine and more than capable enough to beat them. If ANYthing still makes sense in pro wrestling (and there are compelling arguments to the contrary) it stands to reason that the established team should defeat the "thrown together" tandem which is what Devine & Petey are; a couple "names" whose primary agenda is singles competition. What has the TEAM of Petey & Devine ever done? (Besides be part of a larger group - Team Canada - that lasted for a hiccup in a TNA angle.) The Untouchables have a history of teaming together, a bond forged in many more rings than the TEAM of Petey & Devine have ever stepped into.

Besides, Paysan alone is easily the equal of either Petey or Devine in singles competition and Stone is on the cusp of reaching that level. Advantage: The Untouchables.

When it comes to the women's match I offer this: Go there expecting a train wreck and if anything else happens it will be a bonus. Might be a good time for a smoke break.
SonicReducer
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2009, 04:29:39 PM »

The posse will prolly want to smoke a joint at intermission, so I'd be willing to jump in the ring after the VIP/curtain-jerker bout and settle matters right there. How about it Mark, can you make this happen? If nothing else, you might be able to squeeze in some additional VIP revenue.

SonicReducer 3:16
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: