Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: "I'd love to see ________ in C*4 " - (Booking suggestions)  (Read 1461 times)
MATTYONE

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2015, 08:32:27 PM »

After my first C*4 I found out who the promoter was. I went up to him, shook his hand and thanked him. Over the past few years I would discover new (to me) talent and come to like so many and would suggest them to the promoter to be on the shows. Since then I have seen some of them appear.

I do know that it is not my call to make. If he decides to book them great and if not that is ok as well. I just make suggestions and so far so good. People seem to be really digging when they come like recently FACADE and Jason Gory.

If there are guys and girls out there you want to see use your voice and social media and maybe one day you will get what you ask for. In my opinion giving suggestions helps the business. When your suggestions come in and like where they are it may inspire them to spread the word about that promotion.

It is not my call to make at the end of the day but it is a great feeling to see these talents come in or branch out. It is a great feeling to help these deserving talents out in anyway possible. It is a good feeling to see these good people get work in different places. It is a good feeling to see them get their names out there, see their names on different posters and cards. It is a good feeling to see their journey to wherever they want to go. It feels good to support these professional wrestlers in their quest and dreams of entertaining all of us.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 08:50:06 PM by C*4 » Logged
MATTYONE

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 08:48:45 PM »

-Los Ben Dejos
-Lince Dorado
-Mr. 450
-Jack Evans
-Sami Callihan
-Sean Carr
-Brute Van Slyke
-Kevin Graham
pete
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 08:46:26 AM »

I would like to see more ladies action. Yes, You do have one of the best (if not the best) ladies (VK) as a permanent member of the roster.

Montreal area has plenty of ladies, especially those on the Femmes Fatales roster. To the best of my knowledge, I don't believe Saraya Knight, Sassy Stephie, Eve, Sweet Cherry or Jessica Black have ever been at a C*4 event. I certainly have no problem seeing some that already been at C*4, such as Mary Lee Rose and Pink Flash Kira, how about these 2 as a tag team?

Lots of Ladies across Ontario, Selezia Sparks, Danyah, Persephone Vice, Jewels Malone, Jody DiMilo, Leah Von Dutch, Kaitlyn Diamond and of course, the hottest new tag team of Courtney Rush and KC Spinelli.

One thing that I would really like to see happen is for Vanessa Kraven to get a shot at the C*4 Championship!
MATTYONE

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 12:47:42 PM »

I went to my very first Femmes Fatale show and for the most part was quite impressed. Really liked Saraya Knight. Lufisto and Mia Yim was my favorite Lufisto match ever.
pete
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2015, 07:04:04 PM »

Gee, don't everyone all talk at once   Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 07:05:54 PM by pete » Logged
Guthrie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 09:28:21 PM »

No names are jumping into my head but I'd love to see more competitive tag teams and women for sure.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: