Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: C*4 DVD's  (Read 1296 times)
Axle

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2014, 08:37:08 PM »

Good afternoon,

I want to start off by saying I love that there are DVDs available. I've bought some DVD's over the past 3 years and really enjoy re-leaving the moments. My only issue is that in the more recent DVDs have edits to the entrances of all the wrestlers. One of my favorite things is hearing the entrance music and the cheers/boos of the crowd. With these taken out it really hurts the wrestler’s character and built up to the match. This might be a result of the DVD’s only being 1 disc rather than 2 discs which contained the full entrance. I’m not sure how other people feel, but I’d pay extra to get the full show.

Regardless, I will continue to enjoy the product. Can’t wait until next show!
C*4
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 02:43:37 AM »

With increasing distribution methods and outlets, the one major concern that lead to entrances being cut, is due to music rights.    Unfortunately we do not have artists available to make custom themes for all of our talent - so we, along with many indies, use copywritten music.   If the day ever comes when this could be solved, we would change the DVDs to reflect that.

I understand your frustration, and apologize to other fans who feel the same.

Thanks for bringing this up, and allowing me to respond.
Guthrie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 03:41:13 AM »

One thing I'd like to say about C4 dvds is how professional Adam B's commentary is. Nothing is as good as being there live but good comentary goes a long way for building characters and helps with the excitment at times.
Thanks for the great work Adam
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: