Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: C*4 "CROSSING THE LINE: SE7EN" - OFFICIAL RESULTS and FEEDBACK THREAD  (Read 3945 times)
C*4
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: June 23, 2014, 03:13:25 PM »

C*4 "CROSSING THE LINE: SE7EN" – Official Results
Announcer: The Voice
Commentary: Adam B, Player Uno, and Rahim Ali
Referees: Serge St. Denis & Bakais

1.)   Checkmate, Lionel Knight and Christopher Bishop settled the score with “MVP” Michael Von Payton and Twiggy, with a win over the duo.

2.)   “Superstar” Shayne Hawke defeated Pinkie Sanchez, in a match between two friends who each blamed one another for not being C*4 Champion.  

3.)   Alex Vega and John Greed shocked many fans in attendance by scoring a big win over former C*4 Tag Team Champions, Rukin & Banks.   Banks and Rukin were clearly frustrated by the loss.

4.)   In an absolutely intense and hard-hitting match-up, “The Walking Weapon” Josh Alexander pinned “The Bulldozer” Matt Tremont, following a very stiff lariat.   Both men were beaten and bruised following the match.   Tremont thanked C*4 fans following the match, and challenged Alexander to an eventual rematch.

5.)   In an insane brawl which saw the use of tables, chairs, and thumbtacks, C*4 Tag Team Champions, Tabarnak De Team, Mathieu St. Jacques and Thomas Dubois, beat The Afterparty, Cecil Nyx and Chaz Lovely.

Both teams destroyed each other in an effort to win the C*4 Tag Team Championships, as well as finishing off a feud that has gone on for almost two years.

6.)   “Speedball” Mike Bailey pinned the debuting Biff Busick, following a huge 450 double knee drop.

Busick made a memorable first appearance, matching Bailey strike for strike, and winning over the fans despite facing one of the most beloved stars of C*4.

A great match between two very competitive talents, and certainly not the last we’ll see of Busick in C*4!

7.)   “Player Dos” Stu Grayson came out on top in a fast-paced, and entertaining, six-man scramble, after pinning the returning eXeSS.

The match saw Grayson, eXeSS, Tyson Dux, Travis Toxic, Sugar Dunkerton, and Cheech Hernandez all give it their all, and come very close to winning.

8.)   “Dirty” Buxx Belmar became the 7th C*4 Champion ever, defeating “Hacker” Scotty O’Shea, following a brutal keyboard-shattering smash to the face, and his own CTRL+ALT+DELETE, followed by a pin.

The wild no-DQ match saw Buxx and O’Shea brutalize each other with chair shots, and numerous keyboards.   If possible, an even wilder match than their first encounter last November.

As Buxx celebrated the win, ending O’Shea’s season long reign as Champion, Twiggy made his way to the ring, followed by “MVP” Michael Von Payton.

Twiggy congratulated Buxx on the win, and told fans that he promised to take Belmar to the title.  He then produced a contract, which Belmar recognized, and told fans that it was time for Buxx to keep his promise.  Twiggy revealed that Buxx told Twiggy he could have the first shot if he won the title.

A stunned Belmar, not expecting the match to take place following an exhausting match, reluctantly agreed.  With that, the bell sounded, and the match was underway.

Before he had a chance to gather himself, or even hold the belt, “MVP” Michael Von Payton attempted to attack him with it.

As Buxx fought off Von Payton and threw him from the ring, Twiggy attempted to score the win.   An exhausted Belmar kicked out of a pinfall attempt, only to be once again distracted by MVP.

In the chaos, Vanessa Kraven, who had spent the night watching from the crowd, walked to the ring, and shocked all in attendance, as she attacked Belmar and laid him out with a choke-bomb.

Twiggy covered, and scored the win.

A stunned crowd watched as both Kraven and Von Payton, embraced Twiggy, and celebrated the win.

Twiggy held up the C*4 Championship, becoming the 8th Champion.

Two people who each spent considerable time trying to rid C*4 of Twiggy, now hoisting him on their shoulders, the event ended, as did Season 7, with many questions hanging in the air.

C*4 returns on Saturday September 27th, 2014 for SEASON 8!

In the meanwhile, please support many of your C*4 favourites, as well as special guests THE YOUNG BUCKS, and many more, on FRIDAY AUGUST 15th 2014, for FIGHTING BACK 4: Wrestling with Cancer!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 03:36:16 PM by C*4 » Logged
C*4
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 03:18:47 PM »

Let's hear your thoughts and feedback on what was perhaps the most exciting event in C*4 history!
BillVictory

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 05:07:52 PM »

One of the best cards up and down front to back

Speedball deserves to be on NXT and WWE but me and the fans I'm sure don't wanna lose him
After every C4 show I get the brass monkey song in my head

TDT vs Afterparty was match of the year IMO .  Tables chairs and tacks  OH MY !   

Six man scramble was great !  Special dark was hilarious . Like to see him again

I've never ever thought anything went too far at C4 between fans and wrestlers until exess took a sip of beer and spit it in a guys face  ( unless it was planned)   Still funny though

Was glad to see a Buxx win the title  but even happier that there was a twist to end the season

Happy to see Kraven back in the ring  let's hope to see more women's wrestling in C4

Let's hope I feel better for the next show   C4 and beer go hand in hand  like burgers and fries or PB and J 

Great show guys !  Great birthday gift!

Bill

BillVictory

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 05:08:52 PM »

Also if u can thank The Voice for announcing me and my buddies birthday   Very nice of him

Thanks
pete
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 06:30:08 PM »

All the matches were great, so it's a really tough pick. Love the Bulldozer, please keep bringing him back. For the same reason, please keep bringing back Biff Busick, both these guys have that "mean-looking tough guy" character that I like.

TDT vs The Afterparty was a very good kick-ass REVENGE match! Matches like this mean nothing unless there's a serious grudge involved.

My favourite match of all though was Bux Belmar vs Hacker Scotty O'Shea and of course, the involvement of Vanessa Kraven, MVP, and Twiggy. I never really cared for Scotty O'Shea so of course I was rooting for Bux Belmar to win (love this guy, he's a fucking riot!) Vanessa Kraven and MVP are all time favourites of mine, so they can never do wrong, but I never really cared for Twiggy so of course it sucked that he ended up with the C*4 Title. But, give the man credit, whether you like him or not, you cannot deny that he does his job and does it very well.

The award for "Asshole Of The Night " would definitely go to Exess, for his cheap heat antics, and the fact everyone was chanting "Asshole! Asshole! Asshole!" But once again, give the guy his due, he's a true heel, he's no tweener and doesn't play favourites with anyone!

Fans of the night, the ones with MVP pictures with open mouths and paper dicks, these guys have the same kind of warped sense of humour that I do, but one hell of a lot more creativity. To the fans that complain about these guys, seriously, fuck off and don't come back!

In conclusion, any disappointments I had were only for the heat of moment, I left this event fully satisfied - the match between Bux and Hacker stirred up all different kinds of emotions in me and I'm sure plenty of other fans as well. When I buy a wrestling ticket, I'm not just paying to see good intense action, technical moves and fancy highspots, I'm paying to feel something, in that aspect, I definitely got my money's worth!  Wink
northernpatriot

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 09:27:02 PM »

Awesome show, I liked the pacing and match order. I really can't pick a MOTN, everything was great. Tremont, Busick and Sugar Dukerton were great too. Excess was a welcome surprise, I hope to see him again, I love the spitting, it's kinda like his gimmick. The ending with Twiggy winning the belt was awesome, didn't see it coming, great stuff. Can't wait for next season.
Kefka

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2014, 10:36:58 PM »

Great show.  Some random thoughts

- Cool seeing a guy like Matt Tremont showing he is more than just a death match guy everytime he comes to C4

- First time seeing Busick, was really impressed

- I too would like to see the odd women's match, there are some good girls around, and it would spice things up a bit

- Buxx is very deserving to be champion, so next season should be good as he tries to get back what is rightfully his

- Young Bucks at Fighting Back?  That should be amazing, no matter who they face!
Guthrie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2014, 10:10:03 PM »

Sorry it's taken me so long to put up my comments on the show, I have been incredibly busy this week.

This was a stand out show and I have to agree that picking MOTN is really though, I would have to say it would probably be Tremont vs Alexander, I always enjoy a hard hitting clobber-fest and this match delivered just that. It's great to see Tremont having such good matches in C4 and I hope he keeps coming back. Also it's awesome to have Josh Alexander back, I hope he's back to being a C4 regular.

I am not surprised by the Vega/Greed victory. These guys have a great thing going and should be considered serious threats in a very stacked tag team division.

TDT vs the Afterparty was completely bonkers! Poor Thomas Dubois. If I'm not mistaken he took a lot of those thumb tacks, I was really hoping it would be Chaz or Cecil getting there ridiculous outfits tacked to them. But the most important thing was that the Afterparty didn't walk out with the tag team titles.

Talking about the Afterparty, I'd like to thank them for signing the effigies I was hanging of them by their necks, even though they signed them "Go F**k Yourself" and "F**K YOU!"  Smiley

Bailey vs Busick was a great match, as expected. Bailey always has a great match and I feel deserves the spot as last match of the night. It's not fair to whoever has to go wrestle after him. I totally loved the patriotic feel during this match. The crowd singing "Oh Canada" during this match was so cool and Bailey singing along made it a potential moment of the year.

The 6 man scramble was very exciting. I was happy to see eXeSS live, which I had never gotten to do before. A friend and I went to the IWS's last show and he wasn't there, but I do remember hearing many fans talking about what a jerk he was. So I was expecting him to piss some people off.

The main event was great. Hacker and Belmar were just as good here as they were back in November, it's what happened after the match that was terrifying.

Why Vanessa why?! After the tremendous feud you two had and all the humiliating things he did to you. How could you join Twiggy and pretty much hand him the C4 title?! I hope she gets a chance to explain her horrible actions at CTL7 at the season premiere. That being said, I am very happy to see her have a place on the regular roster again and am interested in what she will be doing in the future at C4.

Awesome way to end the season. Can't til fighting back.

On a side note, I would love to see the Young Bucks vs Checkmate. I personally have seen the Young Bucks fight the SSB on many occasions and feel that Checkmate would be an excellent opponent and match that nobody has seen yet. Just thought I'd put that out there, Whoever the Young Bucks end up against I'm sure it will be a show stealer.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: