Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ottawa Wrestling Fanfest - fundraiser for Fighting Back 2  (Read 3625 times)
Fighting-Back

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2012, 06:44:24 PM »

As part of the biggest weekend in Ottawa wrestling history - added between Inter-Species Wrestling's "Grand Theft Ottawa" and C*4's "Crossing the Line 5" events on Friday June 15th and Saturday June 16th - Fighting Back is excited to present the first ever, Ottawa Wrestling Fan-fest!

Included for the afternoon will be matches featuring C*4 and ISW talents, Meet & Greet with various talents for both promotions, Two very special fan Q&A sessions featuring ISW and C*4 respectively, plus more, including some AWESOME rare wrestling (C*4, ISW and other) memorabilia!

All profits raised from this event will go towards August 17th's event!

All tickets $10!
VBishop

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 10:44:30 PM »

How would we go about getting tickets for this?
Fighting-Back

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 10:50:49 PM »

Tickets will be General Admission, at the door.
The Phil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 03:21:14 AM »

I would love to see some kind of special bonus for those whom buy vip tickets to both shows and also buy a ticket into the fanfest. I'm not sure what but after spending $50/person, or more considering if they buy merch/food/other, it would be nice to see those fans get something special. Maybe something like early admission to fanfest which would include one or 2 bonus matches or special photo ops or a exclusive Q&A.

Fighting-Back

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 12:40:20 AM »

I would love to see some kind of special bonus for those whom buy vip tickets to both shows and also buy a ticket into the fanfest. I'm not sure what but after spending $50/person, or more considering if they buy merch/food/other, it would be nice to see those fans get something special. Maybe something like early admission to fanfest which would include one or 2 bonus matches or special photo ops or a exclusive Q&A.

Thanks for the feedback on the event.

In terms of fans who are buying VIP tickets to both events, the first choice seating and bonus match(es) is already in place in terms of something "special" for those ticketholders.

For the Fanfest, is is an additional event designed to raise money for August 17th's "Fighting Back 2" event. 

To be honest, we're a little over half-way to where we need to be in terms of funds raised, and we hope this event could help raise some additional funds.   We settled on a $10 price tag as it is cheaper than the other events on the weekend, and is something "different".  Hopefully it isn't too much for those who want to attend all three events.

This event is being designed as something special for the fans who wanted to to make an entire weekend out of the ISW and C*4 events. 
VBishop

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 10:27:34 PM »

This is going to be a really cool experience! I can't wait for everything going on that weekend.

I'm assuming if we want to pay more than $10, we can make additional donations at the door. $10 is a great price for something like this.
Fighting-Back

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 08:06:46 PM »

We're hoping plenty of you can make it out to this event on Saturday night.  We're not releasing any match details ahead of time - but be sure  plenty of familiar faces will be in action.

As well as an action filled card - there will be two Q&A panels.  One featuring ISW staff and talent, and one with C*4 staff and talent. 

This is gonna be a fun time, for a great cause.  Hope to see you all there!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: