Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Want to see my new Phrank Morin/Stinky tribute video?  (Read 1750 times)
RotchyKongISW

View Profile WWW
« on: March 15, 2012, 02:38:16 AM »

For those of you who enjoyed my Phrank Morin tribute video from 2011... (below)

Rest in Peace Phrank Morin - aka Stinky the Homeless Guy

I recently completed a new Phrank Morin/Stinky the Homeless Guy tribute video, that I'm going to unveil on the big screen before Inter Species Wrestling - "BONER JAM II - The Second Coming" - w/ HOMICIDE!

I know that a number of you won't be there - but would probably love to see it. Well, I have an idea. If you make a donation of $5 (minimum) to Fighting Back: Wrestling with Cancer between now and April 7 - I will let you watch the new tribute video.

It contains clips of Phrank that showcase his abilities as a powerhouse, and entertainer - set to a song that'll ring familiar to anyone who is a fan of his...and 80's Canadian television.

Anyone interested? Reply here. It's only $5 - and aside from being in Connecticut, or purchasing the DVD when it comes out - you won't see this video.  It's like getting a gift in exchange for a good deed!

-Michael Rotch

www.interspecieswrestling.com
"Pro wrestling is f***ed, and we're doing the f***ing."
VBishop

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 03:12:44 AM »

I donated and got to check out this video - it's totally worth it!

From somebody that did not get to see Phrank wrestle in person, the video does truly showcase his in-ring talent and strengths. Such a different feel than last year's video and it's a must-see.

What do you have to lose? You guys can either take the $5 and get a fancy drink at Starbucks...or you can help put on what will be one of the best wrestling shows of the year! GET TO IT!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: