Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: From the C*4 Video Archives....  (Read 10196 times)
MATTY

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 08:37:30 PM »

These were all great matches. I would like to see some older stuff as I only started going to C*4 in September 2009, so some stuff before that. Did you say ALI vs. EDDIE EDWARDS? That I got to see lol.
MATTY

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 08:40:31 PM »

By the way, are there still DVDs from back in the day that I can still buy? such as the April 2008 one, I can't order anything online but if someone has a copy lying around.
Thanks.
Baldip

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 09:12:17 PM »

Funny you mention that - aside from a couple shows from 2009 we're currently searching for cover art for, just about every DVD from C*4's past will be available for immediate purchase with the launch of the new store in the coming weeks. Something to look out for!
The Phil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2012, 10:39:21 PM »

I wish there were LIKE buttons in this forum cause I would like the post before this one.

C*4
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2012, 05:01:17 PM »

Thanks to Mike to finding this one...

A classic match from the very first "Domination" event - April 2008's to be exact.
Two faces from the past, Xtremo and Brian Fury tangle in one of the most exciting matches to that point in C*4 history.

And yeah.. wow.. crowds sure have grown!
Xtremo vs Brian Fury
C*4
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 06:50:35 PM »

We're under a week until C*4 presents TRIUMPH 2012 - our next huge event! - featuring a huge encounter between "Speedball" Mike Bailey and Eddie Kingston!

With this sure to be hard hitting contest, we wanted to dip into the C*4 Video Archives, and pull out that match that many people feel put "Speedball" on the map. From Sept. 2010, here is "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen against Bailey in their first encounter!

« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 10:22:39 PM by C*4 » Logged
The Phil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2012, 08:37:13 PM »

C*4 - "Mr.Wrestling" Kevin Steen vs. "Speedball" Mike Bailey

GDAWG

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 03:14:09 PM »

I had a blast filming that match, deffinately in my top 10 from C*4

#1 FVE CAMERA WHORE
C*4
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2012, 06:57:50 PM »

With under a week to go until C*4 kick's off it's huge SIXTH SEASON, we once again look to the archives to share another exciting match from the past.

A contest that headlined our Second Anniversary event, "Only the Best 2" - which was a street fight between "MVP" Michael Von Payton, and Twiggy.

A lot has changed in the C*4 landscape since this event, especially Twiggy's attitude.  However, it's a great and exciting contest, which certainly deserves to be revisited.

C*4 - Twiggy vs. "MVP" Michael Von Payton - Street fight
Guthrie

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2013, 05:05:50 PM »

I remember going to this match. It was crazy hard hitting. I think it might have been the first C4 event that I had ever gone to, but I'm not sure. I know I went to a couple of shows when I'd visit friends and family before I moved back to the area this year. I have a friend who I believe said this was his favorite C4 match of all time, he really likes hard hitting wrestling over spot-fest wrestling. It's well worth watching if you've seen it before or not. Thanks a lot for putting up these great C4 matches, hopefully it will draw attention and get you guys an even larger fan base which you all deserve  Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to: