Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: A request to all C*4 fans.  (Read 3786 times)
RotchyKongISW

View Profile WWW
« on: November 21, 2011, 04:53:32 PM »

Guys,

I'm going to go ahead and say it.  I think that C*4 has easily the most energetic crowds in all of independent wrestling.  You get into the show like no others - and despite comments I've made in the past - I do appreciate you guys.  I know that the people backstage do, as well.

With that said, and I doubt the culprits are on this board, but I have to make a pretty serious request...

People need to stop pissing all over the seats and floor in the bathroom stalls.  It's absolutely disgusting.  

This may be out of line or unnecessary to post, as I doubt they'll even see it.  It's just messed up, guys.  I realize people get drunk and excited at shows - but c'mon.  

Wrestlers are notoriously messy - and their bathroom is clean as a whistle before, during, and after shows.

It's pretty inexcusable. 

-Mike

www.interspecieswrestling.com
"Pro wrestling is f***ed, and we're doing the f***ing."
Moonbase_Alpha
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 04:57:38 PM »

What kind of moron can't either aim, be bothered to aim or sit down? Venues are hard to come by and this kind of thing is not cool. If you want to keep seeing the best wrestling in Eastern Ontario and at a pretty decent venue, cut this crap out.
DieHard

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 05:13:32 PM »

It's not just inexcusable, that's just plain fucking stupid. 

The sad thing is, even if they DO read this, if they're stupid enough to do this kind of shit, they're not likely to stop just because someone asked them to.

Fucking ignorant. 

Bitch be tripping balls.

The Wrestling Game
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=144793
MATTY

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 05:23:35 PM »

I agree, I deal with this issue at work sometimes and I have to or someone else has to clean it up so I know how the people who work at the venue must feel. There are times where I have to wait till I get home from the show to use the washroom and its just not cool. I don't understand why people just can't aim properly and what not, thats why there are toilet bowls and stuff. I would like C*4 to stay at the Knights of Columbous because as Moonbase said, it is a decent venue and is close to home for me. I think if this keeps up the venue might not want to host C*4 anymore. I understand that people want to drink and sometimes get drunk and all that, it is ok to have fun, but the venue allows the promoter and great workers to come and show off their product and talent, so if one in the future doesn't want to complain because the new venue is too far, or whatever then show a bit more respect for the venue and its employees that provide a place to go and watch a great show and provide good service.  
pete
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 05:31:03 PM »

Not alot you can do about this kind of thing, unless you can get someone to police the bathrooms, or the KOC install video cameras.

I've seen how they deal with stuff like this in a workplace, I've seen a guy get fired for being caught wiping snot on the wall, and I made 2 guys clean up thier mess, one was shit, the other was puke.

Difference is the culprits at work are being paid, the culprits involved here are paying customers, and to police this kind of thing involves very invasive measures.
Moonbase_Alpha
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 05:41:48 PM »

Plain & simple: You don't pee all over your home. C*4/KoC is OUR home.
DieHard

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 05:55:35 PM »

I say give Voice 30 seconds of free reign on the mic at the start of the show.

Let him say that the venue deserves our respect, and anyone caught pissing (or worse, heaven forbid) all over the place will be on immediate cleanup duty, then paraded in front of everyone and severely ridiculed, then promptly removed from the building before the show continues.  Being a paying customer is no damn excuse. 

Unfortunately, I believe privacy laws prevent video cameras in bathrooms.

Bitch be tripping balls.

The Wrestling Game
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=144793
RotchyKongISW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 11:36:52 PM »

Agreed.

www.interspecieswrestling.com
"Pro wrestling is f***ed, and we're doing the f***ing."
The Voice

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 12:00:14 PM »

I say give Voice 30 seconds of free reign on the mic at the start of the show.

Let him say that the venue deserves our respect, and anyone caught pissing (or worse, heaven forbid) all over the place will be on immediate cleanup duty, then paraded in front of everyone and severely ridiculed, then promptly removed from the building before the show continues.  Being a paying customer is no damn excuse. 

Unfortunately, I believe privacy laws prevent video cameras in bathrooms.

I can definitely ask the "Powers that be" if I can make a statement on this and the garbage on the floor issue that I have mentioned on numerous occaisions.

As for the cameras, won't happen.

Voice

The Voice of Reason
pete
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 04:13:17 PM »

Ahem....guys....I was being sarcastic when I mentioned the use of video cameras, even the idea of policing the bathrooms is not really feasable, anyone volunteer to peek under the stall when someone is doing their business? Anyone volunteer to stand guard monitoring people's aim in the urinals?

I am assuming that the problem lies only in the MENS washroom not the women's?

The idea of Voice making a statement will work on the individuals who do it somewhat accidentally, but will not work on the ones who totally don't give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves.

Thing is, the KOC rents their hall for wedding and many other booze fueled events, are you telling me that they don't have the same problem with clients other than wrestling fans?

If C*4 is really in danger of losing the venue because of this problem, simply get someone to clean up the washroom at the end of the event - I'll do it for a free VIP ticket, take me less than half an hour.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: